I just ordered a Cerf tote and I'm so excited!

1. After going through so many posts and seeing your wonderful bags, I decided on a Cerf tote. I don't have a Chanel boutique or NM in my area (Pittsburgh) so I called Chanel.com. It should be here Friday. It will be my second Chanel bag.(My first was a GST and was stolen :s ) It is the first time I ordered a bag without seeing it IRL so I hope it's as great as it looks in your pics! Thanks so much for posting them!

2. Cool! I love Cerf Totes! Be sure to post pics when it arrives.

3. we're excited for you!!!:yes: Please post pics for us when you get it!

4. Congrats, can't wait to see snaps

5. Congratulations! The Cerf tote is a great, classic Chanel. It's the Chanel 'Birkin'!

6. Congrats, it's a great tote!

7. congratulations!!!! looking forward to seeing pics..hehe..:yes:

8. Congrats on your new bag. What color did you get?

9. STOLEN??? Oh THE HUMANITY! I would cry if anyone stole one of my bags. Congratulation.

10. Congrats!!! :yahoo: So excited for you...I want a Cerf soooo badly. :drool: What color? Can't wait to see pics! :yahoo:

11. Thanks so much!

piperlu: I got it in black.

12. Great choice!! It's a classic.

So sorry to hear of your GST loss. Hopefully it can be replaced if it was the fault of the store and was never delivered to your home (Fedex has inside thieves I'm convinced...).

13. Congrats! I can't wait to see pics - I've been thinking about getting a Cerf myself.

14. Actually no, it wasn't Fedex, it was a maid company.:sad: Several of my things were taken. It's a very long and boring story.

15. So sorry you were robbed. Back in the 90's I lived in an apt. complex and was broken into while I was at work. No bag fetish back then but I lost a lot of nice jewelry.

Anyway, here's to your new cerf! :drinks: