I just ordered a Cerf tote and I'm so excited!

Kimberlyp

O.G.
Jul 8, 2006
After going through so many posts and seeing your wonderful bags, I decided on a Cerf tote. I don't have a Chanel boutique or NM in my area (Pittsburgh) so I called Chanel.com. It should be here Friday. It will be my second Chanel bag.(My first was a GST and was stolen :s ) It is the first time I ordered a bag without seeing it IRL so I hope it's as great as it looks in your pics! Thanks so much for posting them!

Great choice!! It's a classic.

So sorry to hear of your GST loss. Hopefully it can be replaced if it was the fault of the store and was never delivered to your home (Fedex has inside thieves I'm convinced...).

Great choice!! It's a classic.

So sorry to hear of your GST loss. Hopefully it can be replaced if it was the fault of the store and was never delivered to your home (Fedex has inside thieves I'm convinced...).

Actually no, it wasn't Fedex, it was a maid company.:sad: Several of my things were taken. It's a very long and boring story.

So sorry you were robbed. Back in the 90's I lived in an apt. complex and was broken into while I was at work. No bag fetish back then but I lost a lot of nice jewelry.

Anyway, here's to your new cerf! :drinks: