I just got this bag...what do you think?

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
I just ordered this bag and wanna get your opinions. I've wanted a bag in Grey for a while, plus I like the Shopping style...so it's a good combo for me. Does the leather look okay? This is the pic from BalNY. I will take pics in person when I get it. I hope it will be okay. (Hate that I can't return for a refund if I don't like it, but what are you going to do huh?!!!)

Also!!!!!, I know this is the Bal forum, but I wanted to get bal girls' opinions on this LV bag Scarlett is sporting. I'm next on the waitlist but can't decide if I want it. I imagine the wonderful LV girls would give me the go-ahead, but what do you gals think? Seriously, is it too strange looking? Will it be an IT bag now, and silly to wear next year? TIA for both opinions. :smile:

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC03357.jpg
    DSC03357.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 189
The leather on the Shopping is amazing! Great choice. I agree with madiandcindy, Scarlett is fab. Look at her outfit, it's gorgeous. I'm not crazy for the LV bag though. Not my style.

Love the gray.

I like Scarletts LV, but not for the price of LV's. My bf's Mom has alot and I just don't think the quality is great at all. Also, is Scarlett's canvas matieral?

Love the gray.

I like Scarletts LV, but not for the price of LV's. My bf's Mom has alot and I just don't think the quality is great at all. Also, is Scarlett's canvas matieral?

It's soft lambskin I think. $2556 with tax. The leather is amazing in person. I just don't know about the style. I like it now, but will I like it later?

OMG I'm on the hunt for SS 06 Grey too! I knew they had the shopper but was quite unsure about the leather! I'm glad you got one, love the leather!:drinks:

About Scarlett...:ninja: