I just got the best deal EVER!! (PICS)

can you tell me the store's name? i haven't been to haight in years. thanks.

geez there are so many in SF...:drool:

I always keep an i eye out at these stores and I go straight to the handbag/accessory section...

Crossroads (this is wear I found it and they even had some vintage gucci, Haight near Ashbury)
Buffalo exchange (Haight near Ashbury)
Wasteland (lots of designer vintage)
Cris (2056 Polk St, very nice store)
Designer Consigner (3525 Sacramento and also on Sutter St in Union square)
Static (on Haight near Ashbury...saw lots of vintage LV, french co. speedies, Dior and Gucci luggage)

remeber ladies this is no guarantee that they will have any thing when you go there...it's is totally "hit or miss"...I went shopping last week with not much luck, but Static had a BUNCH!! I'll let you all know next time I go..maybe we can have a norcal consignment shopping trip!!:idea:

geez there are so many in SF...:drool:

I always keep an i eye out at these stores and I go straight to the handbag/accessory section...

Crossroads (this is wear I found it and they even had some vintage gucci, Haight near Ashbury)
Buffalo exchange (Haight near Ashbury)
Wasteland (lots of designer vintage)
Cris (2056 Polk St, very nice store)
Designer Consigner (3525 Sacramento and also on Sutter St in Union square)
Static (on Haight near Ashbury...saw lots of vintage LV, french co. speedies, Dior and Gucci luggage)

remeber ladies this is no guarantee that they will have any thing when you go there...it's is totally "hit or miss"...I went shopping last week with not much luck, but Static had a BUNCH!! I'll let you all know next time I go..maybe we can have a norcal consignment shopping trip!!:idea:

where exactly are this consignment store you have mention... in the area of san francisco, freemont, walnut creek, daly city???