I just got a great deal on a scarf

1. I went to goodwill to drop off some of my old clothes and decided to go and look. I looked at some of the silk scarfs when lo and behold, there was a coach scarf that is silver and still has the coach factory tag on it. I bought it for $1.60. :yahoo:I wish I had a digital camera to post pictures. I might be able to borrow my sister's camera to post a picture. Just wanted to share my joy. I also got a Betsey Johnson tote bag with tag still on for $2.60. I think that it came with something because it is not one of her mainline handbags. Just wanted to share.

2. GREAT!! MAYBE I SHOULD GO CHECK OUT SOME GOODWILLS IN MY HOME TOWN CONGRATS!! :tup:

3. That's an awesome deal! Did the Coach tag have the style number on it? Maybe we can look up the scarf so you don't have to post pictures. :smile: Congratulations on getting such great buys.

4. Is this the style number?

HSTH NECK

The rest of the tag has been torn off. It does say coach factory so I know it came from an outlet. Hopefully you might be able to find it. It is silver/white.

5. Awesome! Don't you love deals like that?

Is this it?

64bf_1.JPG 6521_1.JPG 646a_1.JPG 4fea_1.JPG
  6. Is it a houndstooth winter scarf?

7. Yes that is it. It is a houndstooth scarf. It has no signature Cs but rather spells out coach.

8. No it is houndstooth. That is a very pretty scarf you posted though.

9. Oh so it's silver HOUNDSTOOTH. Gorgeous! Enjoy it!

10. It is not exactly a scarf I would have picked up for myself in a coach store (I like colorful scarfs), but I bought it because it was a great deal and because it was BNWT. So I plan to wear it with a black sweater or white sweater. I will find something to wear with it.

Stophle how did you figure out what scarf I had? Is there a picture of it online somewhere. That was really quick.

Thanks everyone for the kind words, I appreciate it!

11. "HSTH" is a coach abbreviation for houndstooth. Stophle used to work at an outlet and she knows her factory store stuff! :yes:

12. Wow, that was a good deal! Congrats!

13. Nice buy you lucky duck!

14. WOW Lucky you! Enjoy!

15. That is a great deal. I'm guessing goodwill doesn't know much about Coach. That price is crazy.