I just got a Blue Mina for $558 @shopbop!

1. I love the look of it. Is this a good deal? Does anyone have this bag? Do you like it?

It looks like this, but in blue:

2. OK, looks like I may not have gotten it... I got the order confirmation page, but no email confirmation...:crybaby:
  3. I can't see your pic but I have it in black and am SO in love with it!!! I saw the blue too when I got mine and it as GORGEOUS!
  4. To begin with - Yes, that's a good price. I got mine (a Green one) at Nordstroms for $554.90 the day after Xmas after 2nd markdowns (I think Barneys price was also around $550)

The Navy is beautiful - I was actually hoping to find a Quilted Elastic Stam in Navy. I love the combination of Navy leather/Royal Blue Stitching. I think it's a gorgeous colo combination/contrast.

As for the bag itself, I love it. It's so easy to carry. Not as heavy as you would think. It's also a great size -lots of room w/o looking bulky and oversized. It's very similar to the Stam (w/o the handles).

I hope you get it - Let us know what happens!
  5. Thanks everyone! Actually, when I checked, it was not in my order history. But I searched again and got the black elastic Stam (I think) for $700 after the 20% off designersale code.

It looks like this. Is it "The Kid"?
  6. ^^I hope I get it...:shrugs:
  7. That's the black elastic quilted stam. It's not the kid, it's the Stam original!!

Congrats - I hope you get it!!
  8. Woo Hoo! I'm glad a PF'er was able to snag those Shopbop deals! I really hope you get it...keep us posted!
  9. i think that's the east/west elastic stam actually. it's longer lengthwise than a regular stam. still very pretty and such an awesome price.

if you got a confirmation page, i'm sure you'll get the email soon. let us know!
  10. Thank you all for helping me get the style name straight! Such a newb when it comes to MJ!:shame: I will post pics when and if I get it!
  11. Ladies, can you tell me if the E/W Stam is lined in suede or fabric? Thanks!
  12. Great find - was that one of the bags that "popped up" temporarily?
  13. Great deal! So sad I couldn't jump on the Shopbop deals - I bought two MJ bags in the past 30 days (one in 2007, one in 2008 though), I knew DH would freak out if I tried to get another one so soon...
  14. They are lined in fabric. The only Stams that were lined in suede were from 2005. :yes:

Congrats on your new bag! I can't wait to see pics!!
  15. Question! I have checked the Shopbop inventory for MJ bags and have seen the same two black bags for a while. How were you able to get the bags you mentioned?