I just bought a patchwork stam for $399 from NR! Help with color please?

Yes it does have the metal stud inside and a written price inside the pocket. But I bought Chloe Betty before and it only has a written price inside the pocket no metal stud. What's the difference??

Although I'm not 100% certain, I think I might know. Bags that receive studs are customer returns (refurbished) but those that only have a price written inside are either display items or bags that didn't sell at the regular Nordstrom store.

Although I'm not 100% certain, I think I might know. Bags that receive studs are customer returns (refurbished) but those that only have a price written inside are either display items or bags that didn't sell at the regular Nordstrom store.

Thanks Melly. I suspected that too. You sure do know your stuff.

But why do nordstrom accept returning of used bags? If nordstrom had to refurbish the bags, doesn't that mean the cutomers returned the bags used?

Thanks Melly. I suspected that too. You sure do know your stuff.

But why do nordstrom accept returning of used bags? If nordstrom had to refurbish the bags, doesn't that mean the cutomers returned the bags used?

Nordstrom has a very liberal return policy. It is not unheard of for customers to return used bags for a variety of reasons. IMO they try to recoup some of their loss by selling the bags that are in good condition at the Rack. That is not to say that you did not get an amazing deal though. You are a very lucky girl! Congrats!! :woohoo:

If there aren't any grey tones to it, then it's either Ivory or Beige(two different colors). If it's a bit grey, then it's Slate. The two colors looks very similar. What kind of zippers does the bag have? Lampo or Riri? Lampo zips come on Ivory and Slate, riri is on the Beige bag. Unfortunately, all these colors were released Spring 2007 so the serial tag won't help very much.

Great deal! Congrats!

It looks like you have riri zippers on the bag - which means your bag is Beige! Congrats again! Lovely bag.

OMG! How do you know that my bag has riri zipper????? you are GOOD! :tup:Yes my bag has riri zipper.(M8 for the front pocket and M4 for inside pocket). So my bag color is called beige not ivory right? It doesn't have a grey in it. It's more like camel/light tan/beige color (not white at all).

SO is this stam color the same exact one that's still on Nordstrom.com website right now? It says beige on nordstrom.com. Or is that beige for the fall season color?

wow, what an amazing deal! :nuts: congrats!

i never find stuff like that at the 2 NRs i frequent (socal). my sister found a gorgeous oatmeal saloni bag at a NR up in seattle or bellevue awhile back too. i'm convinced it's b/c nordstrom is HQ'd in seattle, so all of the stores up there get better stuff! heehee...:P