I haven't splurged like this in a while!

yeuxhonnetes

Resting B!tch Personality
O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
In the past couple of months I was collecting little accessories, and buying one bag at a time whenever I went into Toronto. But after what I've spent this past week, my September shopping is pretty much done, and we're only halfway through the month! These all arrived yesterday, but I didn't have time to do anything except take photos, and I could only upload them today.

Visuals are here!

Damier Sophie

I got on the waitlist for this, but before they got to my name because it had all been sold out, and I found out later that to waitlist for it I had to have a purchase history at the store, which they didn’t tell me when I first waitlisted for it. So once again, I had to resort to eBay, and pay above retail for it. But it’s here, and I love that it has no vachetta to worry about like my Monogram one, and I’ll have to baby the nameplate to death, because the one on my Monogram Sophie got scratched when I went for Linkin Park’s Projekt Revolution concert.

sophie004.jpg

sophie005.jpg

sophie006.jpg

Suhali Lockit PM Verone

When I first saw the Monogram Lockit, I didn’t like it at all because it had such a weird tapering shape. Then I saw the Suhali Lockit in Toronto’s Bloor Street boutique and liked it because it didn’t taper like the Monogram and Epi ones. I only liked the Suhali in black and white, and because I already had a Suhali bag in each color, I decided not to get the Lockit. And then last week I saw a woman carrying the Verone Lockit PM, and I fell in love with it. This is my absolute favorite leather, and I can’t stop touching it!

lockit001.jpg

lockit002.jpg

Monogram Olympe Nimbus PM Anthracite

When I first saw Shopalicious’s Nimbuses, I couldn’t decide if I liked the Anthracite or the Perle better. I already had the Stratus PM in Ecru, so I didn’t want another light-colored Olympe bag that I’d have to painstakingly care for. Then when the Nimbuses appeared on eLuxury and I decided to get the Suhali Lockit PM, I figured since the Verone was already a light enough gray, I’d get the Anthracite Nimbus. I love the leather; it’s so pretty and plush, and it’s the perfect size for me, because the original Nimbus from the Spring/Summer line was much too big.

nimbus001.jpg

nimbus003.jpg

nimbus004.jpg