I have fallen for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you girls are nosey but I dont mind at all....hes one of the sweetest guys I have ever met, beautiful eyes and a smile to die for, but he is going away for work soon so I am holding back...

hehehehe, we're looking out for YOU!!! hehehe... OK... fine... we're just nosey!!! LOL and as for the sleepover... i'll bring the wine!!! LOL

so... what are you going to say to him???

More unsolicited advice...the long distance thing isn't that bad! If you do like him and the fact that he's moving is holding you back....cell phones are great inventions and you could get to know each other really well that way...heheh....ah love!

Awww .... he felt the need to let u know how he feels b4 he goes so , that means he REALLY REALLY LIKES U OR LOVES U :love:

Love is Great :yes:

So Let it go ..........you know u Luv Him :tender: I know the LD relationship can work , if u both feel its worth it :smile:

lizarotica said:
haha you girls are so bad.....ya someone did actually and I didnt know what to say back and I didnt want him to clarify as it was a very akward moment for me...and the poor boy was spilling his guts and I was figgeting with my car radio hhhhhhhaha....does it have to be love, cant it be just be a deep like...............oh boy

Ahhhh thats so cute!! Just remember to be sweet to him. Its takes alot of balls for a guy to get up the nerve to say something like that. We as women have alot of power, dont squish him unless its absolutely needed!
So sweet!!

Selena said:
Ahhhh thats so cute!! Just remember to be sweet to him. Its takes alot of balls for a guy to get up the nerve to say something like that. We as women have alot of power, dont squish him unless its absolutely needed!
So sweet!!

yes, we women do have a lot of power...makes me wanna watch that new movie with Uma Thurman

I guess I am holding back to protect myself and I am glad long distance relationships works for some of you, but I already know it won't work for me ...we will see where it happens and just "go with it"

Aww, he diggs you!

Haha that reminds me of this one guy, he always annoyed me and no body really liked him more than a friend and what not. But one day he wears this shirt that has a bigg heart on it with a band aid. When you read his shirt, it said "Do you have a bandaid? because I scraped my knee when I fell for you" I just like fell in love with him ever since hahaha. He actually turned out to be my current bf. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.