I have a Louboutin in the freezer!

I hope so, CJY! I feel better when I look pulled together and in NYC, when it's slick with rain or ice or snow, I have to limit myself to wearing less-than-fab shoes, and it really does affect how I go through the day.

And these would be great because I'm such a dress fiend! My closet's so full of dresses and aside from throwing on a great pair of VPs (which I just got my 12th pair the other day -- VPs and platformed YoYos), I throw on nice, high heeled boots. Been looking for a fab pair in a shorter heel in black for about 2 years. Finally found these! :yahoo:
My mother would not have even gone to the mailbox if she were not pulled together! I love it! I do not have to worry much about snow.. way down here in the South! I think I will be getting VP's very soon! I had to send back the yoyo's, just did not feel right on my left foot. I know, I should be tarred and feathered for doing such a thing. I think I want a pair of nude because I did love that color. I wear more dresses than skirts, as I am short and they are easier to fit. Enjoy the boots! Glad BF likes them as well!:tup: