I HAD TO CLEAR THE AIR AND MY NAME (rant, explanation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think she complained... I m not sure.. I remember sending kallison an email telling her I sent my buddy some shoes from ebay and I didnt know if she received it or not: here is the email to the letter:

Hey Kat,
I just wanted to know your advice...

I ve gotten my buddy 3 things this month, i know she has received 2 because the post office says they were delivered, and she posted one, but the other she never posted about! it was a pair of sandals from ebay... I created an email just for her on yahoo to email her and send her stuff, and i ve sent her e cards and emails to ask her if she s gotten anythign and to just say hi, and she hasnt replied. Does this mean she doesnt like me :'(

-Kat

Im so confused, then why would she complain to batgirl about the items? :confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1:

would i be wrong to say that words of kindness from other people could help with the mood. as women, we are sometimes known for being trifling but also understanding. i thought tpf was about having fun, oogling others things and complimenting aside from other things. kind of like a boost for some self esteem and to get acknowledgement from others on what's on our minds. let her get thoughts from others, i mean to make someone cry via emails is wrong. ebay listings can sometimes be deceiving and older mags aren't exactly common.

I just sent you the PM tonight saying don't PM me or email me because of the message you sent me saying bluntly that I put no time and effort into my buddy's gifts. This is in the first post as well....

I had sent you 2-3 other emails after your last email that you ignored. I know I was distaught in them and expressed my feelings and I got no reply.

I dont think she complained... I m not sure.. I remember sending kallison an email telling her I sent my buddy some shoes from ebay and I didnt know if she received it or not: here is the email to the letter:

Hey Kat,
I just wanted to know your advice...

I ve gotten my buddy 3 things this month, i know she has received 2 because the post office says they were delivered, and she posted one, but the other she never posted about! it was a pair of sandals from ebay... I created an email just for her on yahoo to email her and send her stuff, and i ve sent her e cards and emails to ask her if she s gotten anythign and to just say hi, and she hasnt replied. Does this mean she doesnt like me :'(

-Kat

Ohhh ok. I think Im understanding now:tup:

would i be wrong to say that words of kindness from other people could help with the mood. as women, we are sometimes known for being trifling but also understanding. i thought tpf was about having fun, oogling others things and complimenting aside from other things. kind of like a boost for some self esteem and to get acknowledgement from others on what's on our minds. let her get thoughts from others, i mean to make someone cry via emails is wrong. ebay listings can sometimes be deceiving and older mags aren't exactly common.

Agreed:tup::tup:

I do know how much time and work they put into it. Like someone said its supposed to be about kindness. How this went from kindness to misunderstandings I don't understand

nobody has to judge kallison and batgirl, someone just wants a boost, what the other two do and say has not made me decide how they are. i feel bad for everyone and "can't we all just get along??"

Personally, I feel bad for Kallison and Batgirl. I don't think anyone here appreciates how much time and work they put into the RAOK exchange. :yes:

Im sure alot of people here appreciate them. But, when they start being rude to people, acting as if someone who doesnt have alot of money isnt worth being involved in RAOK(not saying kat doesnt have $, just saying thats how they are acting) maybe the appreciation slips a little....

Im sure alot of people here appreciate them. But, when they start being rude to people, acting as if someone who doesnt have alot of money isnt worth being involved in RAOK(not saying kat doesnt have $, just saying thats how they are acting) maybe the appreciation slips a little....
Were you involved in this? Do you personally know the whole story and not just what was posted here? I guarantee you that there is way more to know about this situation than what you, I or anyone else reading this forum knows. The only people who know are the people who were involved and it should have stayed that way.

I think we all have made contributions to this board, big or small. I don't feel anyone should be made to feel bigger or smaller based on # of posts, bags or what they can do for someone. We all need to step back and examine ourselves. Yes, this is a place for shallowly obsessing over bags, but not people and what they can do for us. It's sad it had to come to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.