I had the MOST WONDERFUL time at SCP.....

anHL...I can't believe all of my goodies have already been out of their boxes... Wore CDC bracelet on Saturday...blue/black and black bracelets today...and piccolo went straight into my handbag.

Will you "tie one on" for the wedding this weekend???

anHL...I can't believe all of my goodies have already been out of their boxes... Wore CDC bracelet on Saturday...blue/black and black bracelets today...and piccolo went straight into my handbag.

Will you "tie one on" for the wedding this weekend???[/quote]

YUP!! I am going to tie the scarf on the red Kelly and wear a black dress. Remember what I told you DH said?....The bag will "POP":P I'm also going to pull out Ms. Pilage for the first time? Keep on forgetting I have her to bring on the plane.
Also, I think I need a lesson on how to hook/close the ladybug??:confused1: Pretty lame here?? Forgot to ask? Will call up tomorrow.

Now where did our other tPFer go....I know she said she would be busy?:smile:

I'm glad you got to enjoy all your "GOODIES" already. Did you get out those "latex":graucho: ....I can get you a whole new box next time I see you.:nuts:

hlfinn - Yes, meeting SoCal was Fantastic, and she is so much fun! I learned alot about myself that day re: H-choices:yes:

So, now just one more tPFer to reveal?

HG - thanks for the lesson. I will have to it out later and fiddle with it. Yes, finally got to meet a few tPFers.:yahoo:

HG, Hlfinn...Look forward to meeting you in NYC!!!

And WG...We will have to try for Singapore or Paris!!!

LOL...I will probably now disappoint...anHL and I were on quite a roll...probably a good thing we did not have one more day...she would likely be a proud bolide/massai/or other owner...I might have a 28 cm kelly... We were both so good to hold off until April travels... C...Glad you posted your HAC...you made the right choice! And...what is with the latex???

You ladies sound like you had such a great time and I love your loot, but the real question I want to know is What shoes were you wearing that you could shop all day from opening til closing and still be standing. I'm looking forward to SCP this summer and shopping with you socal ladies too!

LOL...I will probably now disappoint...anHL and I were on quite a roll...probably a good thing we did not have one more day...she would likely be a proud bolide/massai/or other owner...I might have a 28 cm kelly... We were both so good to hold off until April travels... C...Glad you posted your HAC...you made the right choice! And...what is with the latex???

SoCal yes, either would be great. :yes:

Hope you and AHL have some more H goodies to report on after your April travels to different cities. :graucho:

You ladies sound like you had such a great time and I love your loot, but the real question I want to know is What shoes were you wearing that you could shop all day from opening til closing and still be standing. I'm looking forward to SCP this summer and shopping with you socal ladies too!

Well...we did not have an extended shopping day planned in advance...we were thinking 10-3 or so... I was in my 3 1/2" Manolo sandals...good thing we enjoyed chatting over coffee, lunch, and coffee again (sitting!!!)... The next day I was back in the Manolos on my own in BH...but...I walked out of Barneys in new shoes...only 2 3/4" inch...ahhh...but still...by the end of day my feet were burning!!! LOL...I was recovered by Monday...just 2-3 hours in the "high" Manolos...I did purchase two pair of "reasonable" (2 3/4" or so heel) shoes this weekend and am on the hunt for a third...

Loren...Just let us know when you are here!!!

THANKS TO ALL THE WONDERFUL COMMENTS on my purchases, and Socal's purchases!!

Socal, I was referring to what you had mentioned re: your CDC cuff and gloves??:confused1: :P Ment to be a joke, but maybe not so funny?:Push: