I got this Pink necklace, shd I exchange for Blue?

Shd I exchange for the blue?

• Yes, go find the blue necklace.

• No, keep the pink, its nicer.

Results are only viewable after voting.
is your outfit from chanel? i saw a lady wearing the exact same thing except the cardigan who bought the same pink necklace today. honestly, thank goodness i didn't buy the pink necklace! my SA thought it looked better on me cause i have rosy pink cheeks but i don't think so, i don't like that all girlie demure look, my style's usually edgier and more avantgarde so the blue totally rocks on any outfit and the color pops! i'll post now!

xoxo

No, my outfit is not from Chanel. Top is from a local designer and skirt's from Prada from a few seasons ago. Quick, post yr pic:yes:

i swear that lady was wearing almost exactly like yours! were you that lady i saw! lol.

are you working? cause if you're, then i suggest the pink necklace. it's more subtle and feminine for work. i prefer the blue, i would still take the blue and wear to work! LOL.

xoxo

Charma, that necklace is in High demand here (told by the manager at the boutique I shop). Actually sold out. The pink is prettty and soft but I would keep the blue, the colors pops.