I got it, Pomme flat pouch

Luva Pug i did ordered it from LV UK website.

yes it said out of stock but use my way.

when log into the flat pouch page it says 'Purchase' but when u clicked on ur chosen color it said 'out of stock'. the best thing to do is to be very quick with ur mouse.

click the color u want and quickly click purchase before the word changes to 'out of stock'. thats how i ordered mine on saturday nite.

i rang on sunday to confirm the order was in and it's here today. all the way from france.

do try my way. good luck

also a quick reply to all, u can put credit card in it but thats about it. u can put notes in it too but not cell phones. it is so flat.

I didn't realize it had multiple pockets! that is good to know! maybe i will get one. it is only coming in the pink, white and red though, right? or will it cmioe in indigo!!?!? how COOL would that be!

i love it btw, great buy!

and i also would love to see it filled up! pix!

Luva Pug i did ordered it from LV UK website.

yes it said out of stock but use my way.

when log into the flat pouch page it says 'Purchase' but when u clicked on ur chosen color it said 'out of stock'. the best thing to do is to be very quick with ur mouse.

click the color u want and quickly click purchase before the word changes to 'out of stock'. thats how i ordered mine on saturday nite.

i rang on sunday to confirm the order was in and it's here today. all the way from france.

do try my way. good luck

also a quick reply to all, u can put credit card in it but thats about it. u can put notes in it too but not cell phones. it is so flat.

THANKS YOu!!! I can't wait to get mine now!