I got a Bay

mariabdc

Runner
O.G.
Sep 11, 2007
Well, I didn't purchase it...

To make a long story short, i bought a Fendi bag from a company which also hires purses. They made a mistake and they have sent me a Caramel Bay for free ... for a week...

I've never had to carry anything so big and heavy (apart from my 15 month old little boy) .... My first thought when I saw it was.... this is huge!...

It will surely accomodate everything I need when I go out with my children (a change of clothes for the baby, a couple of bottles of water, wet towels, sweets, toys...) and I could even defend myself with it if anyone attacks me...

I am saving for an Edith. I hope it will be more "maneuverable" than this one... :rolleyes:

I have a 15 mnth boy as well and the most useful bag I find while I am with him is the edith messenger bag. I have it in black and it is very useful when I have my son with me.

I have a 15 mnth boy as well and the most useful bag I find while I am with him is the edith messenger bag. I have it in black and it is very useful when I have my son with me.

I love the Edith. In fact, it is first in my wish list...
Does it "stand" the amount of dirt and tear and wear caused by a toddler? Children seem to be specially attracted by expensive handbags...
I got a nylon Moschino Jeans large bag and it is one of the best I have ever had since I became a mother... Once, I was in a public toilet with my 4 year old daugther and I was trying to prevent her from sitting in the WC, so she ended up PEEING in the bag... but it still looks good (thanks to the nylon, of course!)...

:roflmfao: I'm picturing the peeing!- LOLOL!!! Oh my am I glad those days of negotiating bathroom stalls with toddlers are over. Or am I? It goes by so fast. So glad the bag is not the worse for wear!!!