I give up...

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
I can't post pictures! I am on another computer, my own is NOT connecting, working. I am so frusterated, I have tried all night! o.k now my font has changed... oh , I am really sorry, I don't know how to change back the font( this seems to happen alot, I think I press Ctrl button...Anyways, I have the pictures of my new Dior Gaucho I wore today.Now I can't post them,grrrr...
I Picked up the new Onatah LV suede hobo today in brown! I love it will take pics soon, 3 pairs of LVsandals too,gaaah!....I better be able to use MY computer SOON! :sad: ...or else no pics...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahawahhhhhhwaaaahhh

star3777 said:
I can't post pictures! I am on another computer, my own is NOT connecting, working. I am so frusterated, I have tried all night! o.k now my font has changed... oh , I am really sorry, I don't know how to change back the font( this seems to happen alot, I think I press Ctrl button...Anyways, I have the pictures of my new Dior Gaucho I wore today.Now I can't post them,grrrr...
I Picked up the new Onatah LV suede hobo today in brown! I love it will take pics soon, 3 pairs of LVsandals too,gaaah!....I better be able to use MY computer SOON! :sad: ...or else no pics...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahawahhhhhhwaaaahhh

Would you feel comfortable emailing Vlad and asking him to post them for you? That's an option... His email address is vlad{@}purseblog.com

HELLO! I have the pictures in my labtop beside me! What do you mean Email, HOW DO I GET THESE PICS IN THIS OLD FORESAKEN DIALUP COMPUTER HERE????ITS TAKING # MINUTES TO GET TO A NEW FRICKEN POST AAAAAAAAAAAAAH I AM GOING CRAZY! THE PICS OF THE GAUCHO ARE OVER A BLUE OCEAN _ I DON"T LOOK TOO BAD EITHER AAAAAHHHH!!!!

I don't even have a mouse. Mine is wireless the holes are not the same. To scroll down takes forever. Bethany,thank-you!
I am happy I can still communicate! I will be here for a long time! My hubby said he will somehow get wireless working here... This sucks. BIG SIGH.

I am talking to myself here but whatever....I will try again in the morning, maybe it's theweather. It worked last night! sheeesh. Im done.

riotstar said:
ohh! did you end up getting the large or medium gaucho? ^^ (and color?)

It's the same as YOURS!!!!! SO GORGEOUS!!!!!...I keep going back to my labtop on the dining table to see if it connects. It's on the purseblogpage but when I go on to a thread i get disconnected! How do I get my camera pics in this old ass computer?

if the pics are still on your memory card see if there's usb so you can load them on the old computer with the card reader. not sure what kind of card reader you have...

fayden said:
if the pics are still on your memory card see if there's usb so you can load them on the old computer with the card reader. not sure what kind of card reader you have...

Dude, what card reader?! USB cable? hrm.... there are 2wires I brought with camera. First wire plugs into wall to charge camera, second wire plugs right into my lasbtop. I never pulled out the sd card of camera yet. Hrm.... I WILL FIGURE THIS OUT>>>My labtop WILL WORK WHEN I WAKE UP ....give me the vibes women!:lol: