I fought the fake sellers, and I won!

Very cool, ArmCandy! Good for you! But you know those fake bags will probably be reappearing in that kiosk so best to keep a watch out. Did you hear from the ripped-off manufacturers by any chance? I hope those manufacturers contact the mall and express their own displeasure.

Again...congrats!
I haven't received any responses from the e-mails I sent. However, if the IACC or the copyright holders I contacted do contact me, I will be happy to inform them that the bags were removed. The mall management never actually sent a response to me either. I just went in there and the fake bags were gone. They must have actually had more fakes than I initially thought, because the kiosk looked a lot less crowded with all the fakes gone. Now they just have some no-name bags and some of those designer-inspired bags (think the "Goach" bags that have Gs instead of Cs and monogram bags that have stars and junk instead of LV fleurs and you get the idea).

I am glad they're gone. I read so may stories of people here that report the sale of fakes in their shopping malls and neighborhoods and nothing becomes of it. People need to start taking this stuff more seriously. Fakes are not a victimless crime like may would like to believe.

Score one for the good guys!! Way to go!!! Thanks for taking the time to do the right thing.

I get tired of being out and about with my handbags and someone stopping me to ask me "where did you get your purse?" Because our LV store is not local, and I travel to it I reply "from the Louis Vuitton Boutique.... You really should invest in one, there is nothing like one of their bags." I have had people ask to see inside of my bag then, etc.. it is crazy.. I think with all those purse parties and people buying them here and there, they don't expect to find real ones out there anymore. ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :yucky:

Thank you for making a difference! :yahoo:

Just think of all the fake sellers and counterfeiters who are getting very stressed due to the efforts on this forum to detect counterfeits. Awesome!

:heart:lowcarb

i think i should do that as well. i was walking by a store in my local, crap mall and out of the corner of my eye i saw what seemed to be a chanel cambon tote. so i stopped and realized that they had fake chanel, coach, gucci, etc. i didnt go in the store(yeah, this wasnt just a kiosk, but an actual store) but i think i will have to do what you did. thanks for the "suggestion"

Yay! Good for you!!!!!! I have been on a quest to shut down a fake store near me for over a year. FINALLY!!!!! Our local ABC News Department did a story on fakes, prompted by my insistence, and the store is wiped clean of all of it's fake bags.....only inspired bags are being sold there now. There was a lot involved with this story. I had to go "under cover" with a hidden camera, and the whole nine yards.....but it was certainly worth it. We need to clean up all places that sell fakes. The whole premise of our local news story was predicated upon the fact that fakes fund terrorism. Period. More people need to know that!