I finally GOT IT!!!!

purse_o_holic,jfhave,fice16,balenciagaLove1,Glamourette,RoseMary,pursegalsf,xanderbsb,
Thank you so much for your kind words:smile:
seahorseinstripes,thank you and congrats on yours too!It's a great bag and so roomy too!I even put it on as soon as I got out of the b!lol!:ty:
sratsey,ronsdiva,sheanabelle,thank you so much too!:heart:
Syma thank you so much and congrats on yours too!:okay:
honeybunch,thanks sweety!I love the dangling logo too although at times it gets really noisy hehe!:wlae:

Aww, yay, I'm so glad you got your Cabas!!! :happydance: Girl, you look fabulous with your new baby, wow!! :love: :nuts: :love: I'm sure you'll get tons of wear out of her (and stares from Chanel lovers hehe)! :P Congrats and enjoy!! :yahoo:

but I had almost changed my mind cause I also liked a similar bag which was more expensive lol!
What bag was it?

I know just how you feel about the larger Cabas. :heart::heart::heart: You look fabulous with yours! It really suits you!

Do you ever clunk the dangling logo, when you put the bag down on a table? Sometimes, I think I'm going to break something. That CC can get banged around.

Alaska,keodi,rbaby,allbrandspls,msjenn,gacats,Michele,anonymous,Meeju,peach6,
oh thank you all you lovely ladies for such warm comments!:ty:
Minal, thank you so much :love:,you're such a sweety as always and make me blush hehe! :blush:Actually the bag is really huge and the new chain is very convenient to carry even with many stuff inside,I really feel like carrying it all the time!:yes: