i finally got it!!!!!!!!!! east-west in..............

thank you SOOOOO much ladies for the sweet comments!!!! i'm so glad to have a great group of ladies who share the same interest as me. :love:

tomato_juice - i hope your black caviar comes in soon!!!

twinklette - it measures 10"l x 5.5"h x 2"d, hope this helps!

elle - you know what I'm going to advise ;) BOTH!!!

toonie- yes! I'm still SOOO amazed with the adjustable strap! what an innovative idea!

loveone - i saw your pictures and i think that's what convinced me that i needed it NOW.

yoda master - phew, I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes my little ones out to admire.

chanelvgirl - ohh I'm glad you were able to go!! i cant wait for the new season!!!

yorelica - yea, violet is available in stores now! caviar and lambskin. run run runnnn :graucho:

missbabydolce - i loveee the little clip!! LOL. i hope you got your nap :P

fayden - thanks!! it was definitely worth the wait!!!!!! hahaha, i'm still so excited over it!

Thanks again ladies for the sweet comments :heart:

hahhaa.. I am SUCH A GREAT Influence :upsidedown: Plum is such a great color!!
Now I am in a dilemma. Petitte shopping tote in light green or the XTRA large Coco cabas. Any idea?? I have to pick it up tomorrow. ARHGHH...

thank you sooo much ladies!! i am definitely enjoying this little gem even though i havent taken it out yet.

elyn - yes i think it's time to get back into bags. though i must say you've acquired quite the shoe collection =)

loveone - petite shopping tote!!

SIS!! I just joined today (finally, I know) and I haven't seen these lovely pictures!!! The color is so amazing, I hope this one is a real keeper for you ;) Hehehe, now I'm going to post replies to your other threads!!