I finally got her - Black Epi Pochette & my very small collection

1. I finally got my Black Epi Pochette. It took me forever to decide between this and the Mono Pochette. I went to LV last night and decided on the Black one. I love it, I am currently using it inside my big bag to carry my smaller items. I am planning to get the Red one too & the mono speedy 25......... :yahoo:
    I have also included pics of my very small collection. I am working on that one....................so don't laugh, I know it's small :sad:
    LV Epi Pochette_tPF.jpg LV Very Small Collection_tPF.jpg LV Epi Pochette & Contents_tPF.jpg LV Pouchette Cosmetique & Contents_tPF.jpg LV Mono Cles_tPF.jpg
  2. congrats on your new pochette!!!~
  3. sweet collection! love the cosmetic pouch and of course the new pochette :smile:
  4. Congrats on your pochette! Love it
  5. Thank you AestHetiC & Pia! I am so excited..... really need to work on building my collection.:nuts: vbmenu_register("postmenu_2614463", true);
  6. Congrats!!!:yahoo:
  7. Congratulations!! The Black Epi Pochette is such a classic piece ~ soooo beautiful!! Here's to your future collection too!!
  8. no worries! which store do you go (or prefer) by the way, castlereagh or the rocks?
  9. I went to Castlereagh last night but I also go to the Rocks too. I guess I do prefer the Castlereagh because I got to go that way since it's on the way home. How about you Pia?
  10. ^ i like castlereagh too cus it's much bigger and less busy sometimes, but i find the SA's in the rocks friendlier :smile:
  11. I agree with you, once this SA by the name of Stanley helped me and he was the most helpful SA ever. I don't know if he still works there.
  12. Congratulations!
  13. congrats!
  14. Thanks anghelq
  15. Thanks anghelq and I love you collection, it's amazing.
    So you have the mono speedy 25 or is it 30. I am planning to get the speedy 25 next, I can't wait.