i FINALLY found MY perfect Alluminio Miu Miu Bow Satchel*

HRMM... sughero BOW... I haven't seen one around. To tell you the truth, I'VE NEVER SEEN A BOW IN A STORE :shame: Beverly Hills is very far from where I live and my boyfriend recently got into a accident & I refuse to drive somewhere far with my old car so I couldn't get to SAKS in BH. And besides, during that time of my BOW obsession, it was when it was "hard"/"rare" to find an Alluminio bow. So I did all my treasure hunting through online chatting with SAKS and calling 93248324 SAKS stores. BUTTTTT, I will call my SA for you tomorrow and help you check if she can get one for you. I'll PM you tomorrow, okay?!

hi annaversary! oh i'm so sorry to hear your boyfriend got into an accident! i hope he's okay!!!

thank you for helping me find a bow!!! i have to admit i'm not sure whether i want sughero for sure or alluminio, i feel like maybe i should get both and decide in person! :upsidedown: do you know whether there is a miu miu boutique in LA? did you ever try to look for the bow bag at barneys or NM?

p.s. your bday present to moster was so cute and sweet! :smile:

oh happy belated birthday moster!!!!!!! and good luck on your AP tests! btw i grew up in la canada so not very far from you and annaversary! :nuts: now i'm in the bay area, but i visit home a lot since my parents still live there. :smile:

thank you!!! thats cool that you used to live in la canada! but the bay area is wonderful- i have a grandma and aunts who live there and i love visiting :tup:

hi annaversary! oh i'm so sorry to hear your boyfriend got into an accident! i hope he's okay!!!

thank you for helping me find a bow!!! i have to admit i'm not sure whether i want sughero for sure or alluminio, i feel like maybe i should get both and decide in person! :upsidedown: do you know whether there is a miu miu boutique in LA? did you ever try to look for the bow bag at barneys or NM?

p.s. your bday present to moster was so cute and sweet! :smile:

i definitely feel ya on wavering between the sughero and alluminio!! i must go see them in person this weekend! (and report back of course :graucho:)

clearbright, thank you for your concern on my boyfriend, he's doing fine except for a few back & leg pains here and there. He recently got his car back. I felt really bad for him because that car was brand new :sad: A stupid pizza man from PIZZA HUT ran a stop sign and hit him. We're never ordering pizza from there again! But he's fine. He actually said I should take a picture of my MIU MIU BOW with his car since we're both in love with these two things of ours. His car is like my MIU MIU BOW. Hehe :rolleyes:

Sughero may be hard to find but I will definetly help you check. I left a msg for my SA yesterday but I haven't heard from her yet. I'll definetly help you check tomorrow again! If I remember during my school hours!

I have never went into a SAKs or MIU MIU Boutique here. I've been to a SAKs outlet store but there's really nasty stuff in there, especially since the one I went to was in Ontario :yucky: I never tried NM because they were COMPLETLY sold out and told me THEY ARE NOT restocking and Barneys told me the same as well. SAKs are the only ones that get them every season. In different colors too!

moster, I'm so happy you like my little tiny birthday present for ya :amuse: I hope you had a great birthday and hope you get those AP tests done with soon! I never toke AP classes. I'm not your typical average smart asian girl :Push: Definetly not. The only thing I am good at is $HOPPING. And that explains why I'm going to FASHION SCHOOL and not your average UC or State University.

Let me know when you see the bows in person! :nuts:

P.S. I will be taking "her" my MIU MIU BOW out tomorrow :yahoo:
It's a Friday! And boyfriend and I like to have our "Friday Night Date" and I always choose to carry her with me. So I will DEFINETLY be taking pictures and updating this weekend!! :supacool:

i definitely feel ya on wavering between the sughero and alluminio!! i must go see them in person this weekend! (and report back of course :graucho:)

i think for me, sughero is more practical, but i love the alluminio more. i don't have any bags in colors similar to sughero, whereas i have a taupe and a light grey bag that are somewhat similar to alluminio. so i probably "should" get sughero, but i am more drawn to alluminio!!! *sigh* it's a tough decision! i need to see them in person too. after you do, please do report back and i will do the same!!:roflmfao: where are you planning to see alluminio in person btw?

clearbright, thank you for your concern on my boyfriend, he's doing fine except for a few back & leg pains here and there. He recently got his car back. I felt really bad for him because that car was brand new :sad: A stupid pizza man from PIZZA HUT ran a stop sign and hit him. We're never ordering pizza from there again! But he's fine. He actually said I should take a picture of my MIU MIU BOW with his car since we're both in love with these two things of ours. His car is like my MIU MIU BOW. Hehe :rolleyes:

Sughero may be hard to find but I will definetly help you check. I left a msg for my SA yesterday but I haven't heard from her yet. I'll definetly help you check tomorrow again! If I remember during my school hours!

annaversary, i'm glad your bf escaped serious injury! i hope his pains go away soon. is his car all fixed up now? i hope so! stupid pizza hut man!! people who run stop signs (or red lights) are scary!! (btw you SHOULD take a pic of his car and your MM bow!! do it tomorrow!! :graucho:)

thanks so much for helping me find my bow!! i am looking for both sughero and alluminio now! i feel like i need to see both in person to make an informed decision. i am starting to lean towards alluminio though... i feel like maybe i should follow my heart and not my head. :love:

When I bought my bow at the Saks in Beverly Hills they had black (nero), the sughero, AND the alluminio. This was maybe 2 weeks ago. I didn't ask about how many they had, but on display they had those three colors. My alluminio wasn't even the display one, so as of two weeks ago, they had at least 1 of each color. Definitely call the Saks in BH!

And Annaversary, I am not the typical smart Asian girl either, though I did go to UCSD (but I transferred there after a year at a JC). I absolutely love fashion and everything about it, and did a quick internship over the summer last year but my parents would never support me in that! They think it's dumb, so I don't talk to them about it. Eventually that is still what I want to end up doing, but I hope I don't need the fashion schooling for it, because I've studied fashion all my life and I think the things you learn in school someone can teach me easily without the schooling! I just find it hard to get into that industry unless you have experience or have connections.

Annaversary - So happy for you that you finally found what you wanted! it must have been a pretty stressful journey, going through all those bags.

Do you think i should give up on finding a fumo... D:

clearbright, I didn't manage to take a picture with bf's car today. We didn't take his car out since it just got back from the tinting shop. But we are taking it out tomorrow because he has planned a day of surprises for me, so I'll definetly take it tomorrow! & thank you for asking about him, that's so kind of you. He's doing well, he's complaning about his "bad" back but I make fun of him telling him he's overweight :roflmfao:

And as for choosing what color to get the bow in. I just have to say FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND HEAD!!! CHOOSE THE ONE YOU WANT MORE!! If not, get both if you have the money, ehehhehehe :angel:

Kitties Are Cute, which JC did you attend? & did you go to school around Arcadia? :P I orignally thought about going to a JC too and transferring but I really just LOVED my tour at FIDM and something about the school just makes me want to try it out. Also because my parents are always supportive of my decisions and they actually want me to do it because they know how much I love fashion. So I definetly want to be in the business. Also, after graduation, FIDM (the fashion school I'm going to attend this summer) offers to help me find internships and a job after my graduation, so I guess that's what you may mean about the "experiences" or "connections". What do you currently do as a career right now?

krisalyn, I think you should TRY YOUR BEST to get your hands on a FUMO or wait for SAKS to get new shipments. If I wanted FUMO really badly, I'd wait until I got a notice from SAKS that MIU MIU said they were not going to produce that color for the bow anymore. Depends how much you want it and how long you want to wait. Waiting does pay off. But for now, why don't you think about getting another color? And who knows, maybe if you get lucky you will get a FUMO. You just have to do what I did. I got so obsessed with finding a ALLUMINIO during the time when it was really popular, that I called SAKs EVERYDAY! Even during school. I LIVE CHATTED every night and sometimes got connected with the same person and they'd tell me "didn't I just speak to you", (that happened on the phone too sometimes). And what is more ridiculous, I called EVERY SAKS STORE IN THE COUNTRY. That was how desperate I was :Push: So I'd advise you to do what you can to TRACK FUMO DOWN! IF it's too much for ya, consider getting another color!

I always take her out on Fridays, just because it's FRIDAY!
I did something new with her today, I wore her "messenger" bag style. But that didn't last long, it's uncomfortable to me. I enjoy wearing her on my shoulder with the strap. Holding her on my arm when I have alot of stuff inside the bag makes my arm sore. Anyways, here are today's pictures!

DSC04502.jpg

DSC04503.jpg

DSC04504.jpg

DSC04505.jpg

Picture050.jpg

Picture051.jpg

Picture052.jpg

And since my boyfriend has planned a surprise for me tomorrow I will MOST LIKELY be taking her with me AGAIN. So more pictures tomorrow night! :supacool:

Annaversary - So happy for you that you finally found what you wanted! it must have been a pretty stressful journey, going through all those bags.

Do you think i should give up on finding a fumo... D:

Don't know if FUMOs are around anymore :sad:
I bought mine last year in November (I think...) and I went through a whole big search until I found one at Miu Miu Selfridges in London. I had called every Barney's in the US to no. avail. I've never tried Saks, NM, etc. but I doubt they'd have them now either since its from an older season. But definitely try calling the boutiques.

Good luck!

annaversary, beautiful bag and great pictures! But I am so disappointed to hear about the poor quality. For me, quality is the primary reason (um, well, at least that's what I tell my boyfriend ;)) for buying a more expensive handbag. Now I'm kind of off on Miu Miu... :tdown: Back on square one...

Last edited:
Arrgh, I keep finding all these great pictures of the Miu Miu bow so I can't quite exclude it from my candidate list yet... (I am trying to find "the perfect handbag"... :smile: Suggestions? Please post here and I'll be so grateful!!!)

It's mentioned in several places that the black one is a bit different, better quality. Does anyone have it and can confirm this?