I don't think I understand

1. Hi all,

I've read all about zero feedback non-paying bidders here, and yet I stupidly forgot to include a clause about them or block them from my auctions. Now, 2 of them have not paid for items they won. It's still early (they won yesterday), but I have a question: why do zero feedback non-paying bidders do that? In other words, what's in it for them? :confused1:

2. Umm just wonder if your winner is: ambuylv? If so, prepare to do relist since she's created another ID: allstonbuylv and bids several LV items, almost LV speedies in any lines ( perfo, multicolore, epi, denim etc ).

3. I think some hope that you will ship before payment has been made. I know of some new sellers on eBay that didn't realize they should wait until payment has been received and cleared before shipping.

4. Ah, that makes sense. I'm new to selling on eBay, so maybe they thought since I was new too, I'd send them the item without receiving payment. Nonsense!! lol

5. EXACTLY!!! :roflmfao:

6. Maybe they bid from work and will pay tomorrow when they get in and see they have won?