I don't know what to do??

DollyGirl

O.G.
Oct 17, 2006
:sad: I've been looking for a moka medium size quilted bay everywhere, but no luck :crybaby: Now, I get a chance to buy a moka quilted bay in smaller size or to get the black one in medium size!

:shrugs: I don't know what to do~ I love the colour moka so much, but I don't really like the shape of the round quilted bay. What should I do? Should I go and get the black one instead?

:Push: Or should I wait for a medium moka quilted bay?

Medium size in black or Smaller size in moka?

Attachments

• NMV01J1_mp.jpg
    NMV01J1_mp.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 40
  • NMV01J2_mn.jpg
    NMV01J2_mn.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 31
If you really don't like the shape of the smaller/bowling Bay then I would try and wait for your elusive Regular Bay in Moka...............surely some stores will be getting more before the season is out :shrugs:

If you really can't wait then I would go with the Black :yes:

That's my opinion :flowers:

Thanks for your advice, Balchlfen!

I can wait, but the thing is.. it seems they won't be getting anymore here in Australia. They don't have much stock here, they'll only carried a few.

Thats why I'm thinking to get another colour instead, because I don't wanna wait until I cannot get any of them.

I would get the medium black, the Bergdorf SA told me the black has brown stitching so it kinda looks brown. Its even sold out at Bergdorfs... all of the black ones are on reserve.

:sad: I've been looking for a moka medium size quilted bay everywhere, but no luck :crybaby: Now, I get a chance to buy a moka quilted bay in smaller size or to get the black one in medium size!

:shrugs: I don't know what to do~ I love the colour moka so much, but I don't really like the shape of the round quilted bay. What should I do? Should I go and get the black one instead?

:Push: Or should I wait for a medium moka quilted bay?

Medium size in black or Smaller size in moka?

If you are already feeling doubtful, I would wait. I am in a similar position and know if I do go for a different colour or size, I am not going to be happy about it, and I will still be wanting "the" bag.

I am sure one will pop up when you are least expecting it!!!!!

Knowing my luck, it will be similar to buses, you wait, and then they all come at once.

Yep, both of these bags will be a compromise for you imo, sorry, but the black is a fair bit darker than the Moka, and will not have the brown underhues, you have waited this long, get the right one or you will always regret it imo

Yep, both of these bags will be a compromise for you imo, sorry, but the black is a fair bit darker than the Moka, and will not have the brown underhues, you have waited this long, get the right one or you will always regret it imo

:sad: I know... I've seen both of them in real life. I like the moka colour and medium size. :crybaby: When I'll able to find a medium quilted moka bay?

Should I give up?? Maybe I should forget about the bay~

Hi DollyGirl,

I completely understand what you are going through. I too preferred the moka quilted bay, but could not find it anywhere. I bought the black one and I love it! I think the gold zippers pop much more and it goes with everything. I've seen the moka on the regular bays, and the color is very similar to the black.

I was initially drawn to the quilted bay because of it's beautiful profile and the contrast in color between the zippers and the leather.

I've seen the other bowler style, but the profile is different. You only see the one main zipper and I don't thing it's anything special.

If you truely love the style, then I would say get the medium quilted in black. I'm sure you'll love it.

I am not sure if there was a Bay in Moka, but my Neimans had a bunch of Quilted and NonQuilted Bays yesterday. I would absolutely give my SA a call and see what she can do for you. Her name is Lisa Hamlin (248) 635-8442.

The black quilted bay is absolutely TDF by the way!!!