I cried over my 2 lost packages from NM.....

mello_yello_jen said:
Hikaru, did you call the NM that you ordered the bags from and tell them that your package is lost/stole? I would definitely do that if you haven't already.

Just stop calling FedEx altogether and start pestering NM, NM will take care of FedEx.

i did call both fedex and NM numeroous times today

Oh well, at least the SA told you they are going to do something to help. I think the chance packages were stolen by strangers are less than mistakingly delivered to wrong address. UPS has done such thing once: I checked the UPS tracking for a book package and it showed it has been delivered at porch without signature requested by sender. But I can't find the package anywhere. Then at evening, a neighbour knocked my door with my package saying that she found this package on her porch. But the package was OPENED! Shouldn't you check up the label on the box to see where it is from before you opened? Lucky all in that box are computer books...I doubt if it is luxury item, I would have never seen it. Duh...

No worries, I think Neiman buys insurance and they can get their money back from Fedex anyway and you can get your money back as well.. :P

I'm so sorry to hear that you lost 2 packages....I hope that it it resolved quickly. Keep calling FedEx and NM tomorrow, I'm sure they'll find your packages. My FedEx guy is terrible - the other day I was home and he rang the doorbell. When I opened the door, he was already walking away and he left my FedEx envelope in front of my door!! WTF?!!! :censor:

hikarupanda said:
thanks again gals! I called Fedex 1800 # again and they said they are still looking for the packages and they will call me tomorrow. I am just not sure how do they search for them when their records already said they dropped the packages at my door!! I mean, when they are stolen, they are gone, there's nowhere else to find them! But whatever, I just have to wait.....I hate this kinda waiting.

At least NM receipt doesn't show my full NM card number......

Also, at this point I am still not sure if I should file a report with the police, I mean......I just don't know if that would actually help.....like the police will actually find the bags for me?!?!

Probably the police will not find tha bags but filing a claim is evidence that you lost the bag and you did not really recieve them. Believe me you might have really lost your bags but there are a lot of people who lie in order to get a refund AND the bags:wtf: ! So, I would say file the claim to be on the safe side, after all it does not cost anything:flowers:

CYPRUS said:
Probably the police will not find tha bags but filing a claim is evidence that you lost the bag and you did not really recieve them. Believe me you might have really lost your bags but there are a lot of people who lie in order to get a refund AND the bags:wtf: ! So, I would say file the claim to be on the safe side, after all it does not cost anything:flowers:

i think i will wait till friday when supposedly fedex finished doing their search and will call me and Nm to let us know what was going on. Then if necessary I may contact the police. I wanna see if Fedex really still somehow have the packages still in their truck or facility. I really hope they are not stolen though, 2 days in a row for 2 packages.....that makes me feel so unsafe living in this neighborhood. But supposedly my neighborhood is very safe......

hikaru, sorry for what happened to you. hope everything will work out.
if the fedex claimed that the bags were delivered (which means obviously they're stolen), do report to the police, at least a record there is good. or did you ask your neighbours whether they've seen your parcels or some strangers appeared at your door?

So very sorry to hear about the lost packages. My Fedex driver is also terrible! I can totally relate to Honu said as, my driver will ring the bell and by the time I answer(probably 30 seconds) he's driving away!!!!!!!!

hikarupanda said:
thanks again gals! I called Fedex 1800 # again and they said they are still looking for the packages and they will call me tomorrow. I am just not sure how do they search for them when their records already said they dropped the packages at my door!! I mean, when they are stolen, they are gone, there's nowhere else to find them! But whatever, I just have to wait.....I hate this kinda waiting.

At least NM receipt doesn't show my full NM card number......

Also, at this point I am still not sure if I should file a report with the police, I mean......I just don't know if that would actually help.....like the police will actually find the bags for me?!?!

you know what (i do not know if this would work) but if you reach a dead end with both NM and fedex, call your credit card company and tell them the story and dispute the claim.
I think NM had to have the "signiture required" on all shipped items, comeone $2000 is a lot of money!!
I think NM should be the one responsible in this case, after all fedex do what they are asked to do!! so NM have to credit you!!

billbill said:
hikaru, sorry for what happened to you. hope everything will work out.
if the fedex claimed that the bags were delivered (which means obviously they're stolen), do report to the police, at least a record there is good. or did you ask your neighbours whether they've seen your parcels or some strangers appeared at your door?

I did ask a couple of neighbors, but they said they know nothing.....I actually suspected the new neighbor who just moved in not long ago, they live across from me so they are like facing my front door.....but she also said she saw nothing and didn't get anything from fedex....

ninafalafel said:
you know what (i do not know if this would work) but if you reach a dead end with both NM and fedex, call your credit card company and tell them the story and dispute the claim.
I think NM had to have the "signiture required" on all shipped items, comeone $2000 is a lot of money!!
I think NM should be the one responsible in this case, after all fedex do what they are asked to do!! so NM have to credit you!!

I used my NM card to make those 2 purchases. Yea, I will give those SAs, and NM shipping dept and fedex sometime to resolve this. I was told up to 48 hours from yesterday I should be able to hear back the result of their "search." Worst case I would definitely call NM credit card dept. and dispute it. I am so not going to pay for things i never received!!!

This happened to me before...a fed ex package of a very rare bbag was dropped off by fed ex when I was home, but Ididn't hear the truck and they made no attempt to knock.....When, later that day I saw the tracking and it said "delivered" I absolutely freaked out because I could see a package anywhere....when I called fedex they said the driver had written "garage" by the delivery.....I looked in my garageandthere was no package....then I realized he may have dropped it at the separate garage (which is actually a separate address) and sure enough he had hidden it behind the neighbor's truck and their garage.....so basically.....look EVERYWHERE around your property...sometimes they try to hide the packages...now I always ask for signature conf from the seller if they are using fed ex.

I'm so sorry this is happening to you - I can't imagine what you must be going through... it sounds like NM is supportive at least and will either replace/refund your $$, so at least that's a start... keep us posted!