I can't take the wait!!

This is so dumb, and nothing I could explain to anyone IRL becuase they'd think I'm crazy. But my babysitter forgot I'd asked her to stay in to sign for this package, and she missed the delivery.:crybaby:

So I'm not getting my Speedy today after all.

This is so dumb, and nothing I could explain to anyone IRL becuase they'd think I'm crazy. But my babysitter forgot I'd asked her to stay in to sign for this package, and she missed the delivery.:crybaby:

So I'm not getting my Speedy today after all.

Sorry to hera rthat, I'd be upset too. Might they come tomorrow?

That's disappointing! It happened to me last week and I had to sign the release so that they would leave it the next day. I stinks when you are really looking forward to it!!!!

Ugh! I feel your pain! The FedEx is near my work which is 8 long traffic light filled miles from my home...If I order from Eluxury, I have to drive all the way home after work to get the doortag that they were there. Then have to go all the way back to the FedEx near my job and pick it up before they close...All during rush hour traffic. I have tried to leave little post it smiley notes on my door, begging them to leave the package there, but they always write - Sorry, need signature.

Now I say, I have to work from home since I'm waiting for a delivery... LOL.

Congratulations on your new bag! I have shared in your pain. I hope tomorrow comes really soon :smile: