I can't stop it .... I'm addicted!

1. Okay, so I just hit BIN on a Lilac Twiggy. I'm crazy, I know because I still bought it even though I know full well that the holiday season is coming up and I have no money for presents. Aargh!

I have been starting at this bag every day and trying to decide whether I should buy it. Well I finally did it and I'm excited! Although I know I will have buyer's remorse later on.

Here it is and it's my first bbag!

eBay: Authentic Balenciaga Twiggy Bag LILAC New Handbag NWT (item 300039085267 end time Nov-15-06 14:52:56 PST)
  2. ^congratulations!! It's gorgeous. I love this color, and the twiggy style is wonderful.
  3. Congrats!!! My favorite color!!!!!!!1 So happy for you!
  4. Its just beautiful......Im also contemplating a lilac. Congrats!!
  5. Congrats! I'm happy for you. I have been contemplating buying that same bag on eBay, but I bought a cornflower instead yesterday. But I would eventually like to own a lilac too.
  6. its beautiful!! one of my favorite colors also!! Yes, i seem to be saving for christmas presents, butt I find myself thinking of it as a bag fund! lol
  7. Beautiful. I want a lilac too. I am waiting on 2 bags to come, hopefully tomorrow. The waiting on these 2 is really hard. :p The mail came, no boxes :crybaby: Wait until you get it. :love: You will immediately be looking for your next purchase.
  8. congrats! the bags are very addicting, aren't they? I wish i could get my "fix" by buying lipsticks, but nothing compares to a bag high.:balloon:
  9. Congrats on your first BBag!! The seller is very nice so this should be a smooth transaction. Please post photos when you get it. :flowers:

10. ^^ truer words have never been spoken

p.s. welcome to the addiction kristinayulo :heart:
  11. Congrats on ur first Bbag!!! i like the leather on ur lilac :smile:
  12. Thanks for all the wonderful comments! I'll definitely post pictures of the bag soon ... I'm waiting impatiently now. :yahoo::yes:
  13. Congrats on your lilac twiggy! It's gorgeous! :love: :heart:
    I can understand your dilemma. With Christmas just around the corner, I should be saving for gifts for others...But all I can think about are all the new bags I want to get!! :p :shame:
  14. congrats! it's a great colour!
    you made the right choice with this bag :yahoo: