I can't stop it .... I'm addicted!

Aug 10, 2006
Okay, so I just hit BIN on a Lilac Twiggy. I'm crazy, I know because I still bought it even though I know full well that the holiday season is coming up and I have no money for presents. Aargh!

I have been starting at this bag every day and trying to decide whether I should buy it. Well I finally did it and I'm excited! Although I know I will have buyer's remorse later on.

Here it is and it's my first bbag!

eBay: Authentic Balenciaga Twiggy Bag LILAC New Handbag NWT (item 300039085267 end time Nov-15-06 14:52:56 PST)

Congrats! I'm happy for you. I have been contemplating buying that same bag on ebay, but I bought a cornflower instead yesterday. But I would eventually like to own a lilac too.

Beautiful. I want a lilac too. I am waiting on 2 bags to come, hopefully tomorrow. The waiting on these 2 is really hard. :P The mail came, no boxes :crybaby: Wait until you get it. :love: You will immediately be looking for your next purchase.

Congrats on your lilac twiggy! It's gorgeous! :love: :heart:
I can understand your dilemma. With Christmas just around the corner, I should be saving for gifts for others...But all I can think about are all the new bags I want to get!! :P :shame: