I can't open my new Stam!

ok i just purchased my first tam on friday and when i was in the store i could not open it either, yet the SA's did it with ease...

they taught me the secret and once you get it, its very easy...

you DON'T Push one side away or pull one side close to you...

the secret is that you squeeze right in the center where the circles meet. there is no twisitng or pushing or pulling...

just use your pointer finger and thumb (on the same hand) and pinch in the center where the 2 knobs meet, you will feel how easy it will pop open... do it a few times in slow motion and then youll get it..

if you try the other way - to push or pull the knobs apart, you will never open it. the SA joked with me that it is almost like a child-proof lock.. so no one can "break into" your bag.. unless they know how to open it.. hahaha..

good luck! i hope this helps and you are able to open the stam with ease! its a beautiful bag, i am going to use mine tommorrow for the first time!

I had the same problem in the MJ boutique when I was trying to open one of the new Sunburst Stams! I struggled and struggled but could not get it open so I figured the bag was not for me. The SA could not get it open either. It was actually pretty funny. I don't know if it was just that bag or if certain styles are harder to get open. Have not had this problem on any of the other kisslock bags.

Hey. I bought a little stam ten days ago. I didn't take me long to discover the trick: You have to pull slightly the two locks aside (on the right and on the left) and just afterwards you unlock.