I can no longer post

I think it's work, just deleted everything (I obsessively come here all day long); so the purse police might have caught me... I'm gonna see if I can post my pics, since I deleted everything all history, turned off phishing.. etc etc.. keep your fingers crossed. I love to post

Who are the purse polices:confused1:
I hope you can post pics soon :yes:...want to see your new stuff...

Just sign up for a free Photobucket or Flickr acct. Upload your pics there, then post them between img tags here

[_img_]http://www.imageaddress.com[_/img_]

Leave out the underscores, obvs.

I RARELY used the internet at work for personal stuff, I was always too busy. THEN I came upon the Purse Forum, well it was a done deal after that....I was basically worth crap at work. Had to quit my job, leave the state...

kidding.

Darn right!!! What do they expect, you to work all day without talking and looking at LV???!!! That's just freaking crazy talk.... ick... I hate em!:crybaby: :cursing: :crybaby:

ack!! Work! They think we're just robots and not people sometimes. Glad you still with us, Veronika! Can't wait to see your Azur Cles when you can manage it!:yes: :flowers:

I RARELY used the internet at work for personal stuff, I was always too busy. THEN I came upon the Purse Forum, well it was a done deal after that....I was basically worth crap at work. Had to quit my job, leave the state...

kidding.

^OT... Welcome back, Donna! Glad you made the transition in one piece!:flowers:

Oh gawd.. I'm soooo terrified of the day my IT guy catches me on the insane amount of hours I spend on tPF when I'm at work.

I swear. They're prolly gonna fire me on the spot. :sick: