I bought the book and got my speedy stamped!!!!!!

Mar 13, 2006
I am SOOOO excited!!!! I bought The Birth of Modern Luxury book and got my Epi speedy stamped with my initials today. Check out the pictures!!!!!!

I LOVE the book! The pictures are amazing! Good thing I don't have any more school work to do...:biggrin: !!!

Since I went right when the store opened, it only took them 10 minutes (if not less) to stamp it. However, when I first came in and asked how long it would take, the SA said, "it usually takes one week". OK...NOT what I wanted to hear. So, I asked her to find out if it could be done today! Luckily, the person that was doing all the stamping wasn't busy, so he/she took it right away. I love the way it came out!!!! I got silver letters because I wanted them to match the silver harware on the bag. I thought of stamping my initials on the zipper tab instead of the bottom of the handle but I figured that I would be touching the tab a lot and the paint would come off faster. Also, the tab would not fit all three letters.

Let me know what you think!!!!!

Attachments

• Wrapped LV book.1.JPG
    Wrapped LV book.1.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 50
  • LV book in the open box.1.JPG
    LV book in the open box.1.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 75
  • LV book!.1.JPG
    LV book!.1.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 80
  • LV book without dust jacket.1.JPG
    LV book without dust jacket.1.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 67
  • initials up-close.1.JPG
    initials up-close.1.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 128
Ohhhh! Very pretty! I love your bag and stamping!

Is this the same cover as before? I think I would like the book too. Especially if there are lots of fab LV pics inside.

I can put them next to all of hubby's war/Marine books! :smile: giggle.

I think that looks great! And good choice of location!

I'm not a fan of putting initials on the Muse...so I was surprised that I like this. I think it makes your bag even more special.