I bought my boyfriend the Epi briefcase for Christmas!

-coquelicot-

Dec 10, 2006
I was in San Francisco yesterday, and having already dropped a pretty penny at Hermes, I thought to myself, "He really likes that briefcase, but he'll never get it himself..."

So I went in and purchased it after a little self-debate. There are circumstances that may complicate his acceptance of the gift, not to mention that it's quite extravagant. He's also definitely NOT the type of guy who is into brand-name merchandise. His opinion is "A purse is a purse is a purse" -- until he saw the Epi briefcase, that is. I think he fell in love (just a little).

I hope he likes it! It's under the tree right now!

I was in San Francisco yesterday, and having already dropped a pretty penny at Hermes, I thought to myself, "He really likes that briefcase, but he'll never get it himself..."

So I went in and purchased it after a little self-debate. There are circumstances that may complicate his acceptance of the gift, not to mention that it's quite extravagant. He's also definitely NOT the type of guy who is into brand-name merchandise. His opinion is "A purse is a purse is a purse" -- until he saw the Epi briefcase, that is. I think he fell in love (just a little).

I hope he likes it! It's under the tree right now!

this is random, but i like ur avatar..