i bought it...

I purchased the Ergo Large tote in Turquoise. I should have it by
Friday. I will post pictures of it when I receive it. It looks really large.

Congrats! my eye is on it too. I would really like to know the difference between a Legacy Pond and Ergo Turquoise. I keep searching/waiting for my perfect blue. And so, disappointed that Ali isn't avail in Pond. Would really appreciate a comparison! (Like Goldielocks, Satchel is too large, Shoulder is too small, Ali is just right!)

Very cool. I really want the Maude, but doubt I'll be able to part with that much money for it. So I'm thinking the large ergo may be the way to go. Camel is the one I'm looking at, so can't wait to see the pictures.

Very cool. I really want the Maude, but doubt I'll be able to part with that much money for it. So I'm thinking the large ergo may be the way to go. Camel is the one I'm looking at, so can't wait to see the pictures.

same here...but there is no way i could justify the $998 without selling a couple bags. but the large will hopefully work. the one i tried on (that belonged to the sa) was smaller than the large, so I'm sure the large will work. if not, i'm going for the ergo hobo