I am thankful for H and...

SoCal, hope you have a great trip and productive shopping. It should be lovely weather while you're there, cool temps, just the right amount of bite in the air.

We want to hear the report when you're back. Meantime will miss your humour and posts.

The 405 - airport nightmare. I made it a point to live in Santa Monica - 20 min from LAX down Lincoln. LOL.

safe travels and thankful thoughts, socal!

and to all my newly-found hermes forum friends:
as you carry your favorite hermes stuff to eat stuffing,
i wish you and your loved ones
a delicious and gentle and kind and loving thanksgiving.

the hermes stores will re-open on friday. :roflmfao:

have a safe & wonderful trip SoCal and dont get too frustrated with the 405! it is the path to holy SCP after all :smile: (at least on my end from LA)!!

i'm thankful for this amazingly supportive forum of inspiring members and am glad to have become a part of it.

in general, im thankful for many things, most of which i must try harder to remember on the days im feeling greedy and frustrated.

Have a wonderful. Thank you for starting a great thread.

Thankful for finding tPF and all the wonderful members. Your stories and humor are a highlight to my day and give the love of my handbags more meaning.

Truly thankful for my family, DH and children and fun I have with them.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

A special thanks to the folks at Hermes for making all my shopping experiences such enjoyable and memorable ones. I've already gone into my store and wished them all a Happy Thanksgiving and hugged the ones I'm particularly close to. I hope everyone on here does the same.