I Am Soooo @^*&^@ Mad!!

I think the timing is bad since it's brand new, but you can't stress over it too much. I'm as obsessed as the next bag lover, but in the end of the day, it's just a bag. One water spot won't take away from the beauty of it. You'll make yourself crazy trying to protect it from the inevitable.

If you do send it away, please know that it will take several weeks to months. I waited two months for a zipper repair on a teeny tiny pochette!

LMAO @ "What is the meaning of life?" How about "What is the meaning of owning bags we're scared to get wet?" :lol: I've had times where I took off my coat in the rain and draped it over my bag and let my hair get wet - and for black girls, that's a no-no! :lol:

I used to have an Apple leather cleaner - it was in a white bottle with a black cap. I mistakenly threw it out and haven't been able to find the brand anywhere since. Now I use Meltonian Leather Lotion on my bags. It's great!

While it's a shame this happened right after you got the bag, you'll stain it again and again most likely. Bags are to be used afterall, and IMO anything that makes you endlessly frantic means that your possessions own you and not the other way around.

At least it's not a Piano with all that leather on the bottom just waiting to be messed up.

I've had water spots on my bags before, but they have disappeared when it has gotten dry, but I get panic every time it happens. However, does anybody know if these water spots "reappear" when the bag gets patina? This question might sound weird, but I don't get it.

Yes, you guys are all correct....I am stressing waaaaay too much. However, I do think that I am going to take it in to get the tab replaced since I think that I spilled a few drops of Monster energy drink on it, not just plain water:sad: The spot still has not come out...Jazzybelle, thanks for helping me find the meaning of life out :smile: LOL