I am so sad.....

Aw darling, I know the feeling. I totally didn't even know the Leigh came in Gardenia but since I know now...I'm thinking I'm going to get myself one this summer. I need a white bag. Don't be afraid to carry her!! Purses are meant to be used and loved. Even though the price tag is HIGH, you should be able to enjoy her. Don't be afraid!!

I love my gardenia Leigh but I am so afraid to use her. I don't want it to get ruined or dirty. I am thinking about exchanging it for either a different color or one of the signature Leighs. :crybaby:

I kwym! I feel the same way about my Hamptons Signature Strip Medium Carryall! I just LOVE it to death, but can't bring myself to use her. She is my Chocolate beauty! :heart:

I KNOW I saw a gardenia/khaki sig Leigh in the red look book. I would exchange for that one!!! Or wait until it hits stores and look at it in person and then decide. My 08 Legacy pouch that I just got in khaki/white is definitely gardenia/khaki. It wasn't a bright white. I bet the rest of the khaki/white Legacy stuff coming out will be the same. You could still have some Gardenia without the worry!:yes:

I think I may wait until the next PCE and just add the signature Leigh and have triplets! haha

I KNOW I saw a gardenia/khaki sig Leigh in the red look book. I would exchange for that one!!! Or wait until it hits stores and look at it in person and then decide. My 08 Legacy pouch that I just got in khaki/white is definitely gardenia/khaki. It wasn't a bright white. I bet the rest of the khaki/white Legacy stuff coming out will be the same. You could still have some Gardenia without the worry!:yes:

OMG! Is there a gardenia/khaki Leigh coming out?!!? Would you happen to be able to get a pic of it from the drilldown? Do you know when it will be hitting stores?

I saw it in the look book this week. The Legacy shoulder bag,flap bag and Leigh were all in gardenia/khaki sig. I want to say they are coming out in Feb... can anyone else confirm? Ashdir--do you live near a Coach store? If so, ask to see their look book or red book. At least you could see a picture of it and get the style number, price, etc...

OMG! Is there a gardenia/khaki Leigh coming out?!!? Would you happen to be able to get a pic of it from the drilldown? Do you know when it will be hitting stores?

Call their customer service line - they might be able to locate one for you. Or call a store and talk to an SA about finding one. They'll ship to you :yes:.'

I'd go ahead and use the gardenia - it's a beautiful color!

Well there is a Nordie's but it is like 50 miles away and who knows what they will have there that I like, you know?