I am so annoyed...

WHO THE FRIK AT LSS LOVES ORANGE?!!!!! sigh. :cursing:

LoL I do.. It's one of my fav colors.... but it's ok. The reason I also love orange is because it isnt loved by many.. But then again it's just a happy color.. I'm painting my family room orange, plus it'll look cute next to my lime green painted walls in the kitchen.. Anyhow,:back2topic: ...Lime green, there's a color I wish I saw inside a tokidoki bag but then again I would love for Vacanze to have that beautiful royal purple they had in Tutti...:drool:

Yeah I agree with ragdollia and bella sarafina, superglue will fix it...:yes:

orange is a BADASS color. and its more neutral than pink, honestly. same goes with white, black and grey. its more of a unisex lifestyle color thing than a sale that will go to girly girls only. a guy could wear orange, but would be hesitant to wear "girly" colors.

tarpontina, ragdollia and danelys - I don't HATE orange. But I just feel like they've been a bit excessive... it was the lining for tan playground, both cammos, foresta, famiglia, and trasporto. That's 6!!! out of 21 total prints (including solids. if you don't count solids, its 6/17.. over 1/3!!!) ...more than any other color.

there are a lot of other colors that appeal to both sexes... besides I know a lot of guys who wear pink on a regular basis! I dunos.

I guess I'm just bitter they didn't release any other solid colors. Any colors! A lime green woulda been a beeautiful solid. or... any shade of blue... or red... or pink.... or... any thing!!!! :girlsigh:

WHO THE FRIK AT LSS LOVES ORANGE?!!!!! sigh. :cursing:

I think that whole company is :nuts: for Orange!! :Push:

My sister made a good point, saying no colors should've been repeated on the inside of any of the bags which I totally agree with. Would've made them much more exciting. :yes:

Sorry about Adios...what a bummer.

That makes sense if the key links isn't broken. The black plastic holder, the one that attaches the head of the qee to the chain is also missing. Looks like the key chain just snapped.

It's great though that the SA finally came to their senses and remove the qees. The bad news is, I bought a Famiglia Stellina from Macy's and the SA did not give me the qee, which was removed. I had to tell her that they remove the key prior to displaying the bag. I even asked her to look into her drawers and there she'll find that the qees are there. She gave me a dirty look, apparently for telling her how to do her job. Meh! :cursing:

I no what you mean this has happened to me three times. I tried to tell them that when they remove the qees they are thrashing the leather, they do not really care. The Macy's me still remove the entire key ring.

I think these adios keyrings are really easily broken. Someone on LJ said that in macys she had to dig deep into a pile to find a bag that didnt have a broken adios keyring! And thats just in the shop, nevermind after being carted around everyday.

It totally sucks!

Adios isn't a Qee. It isn't Toy 2 R that makes the keyrings anymore it is just tokidoki. they are just like plastic toys with a fixing glued into them. I don't know if thats better or worse really :/

Oh Darn! Because I was actually going to keep my Adios key chains on my bags. I think it's sooo cute. And I just HATED the flower-face qee. I've got like 2 dozen of those just sitting in a bag doing nothing.