I am obsessed with finding a Grapefruit Coin Purse!

BWRiley

O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
And I know I am not the only one!:search: They keep getting reported about in the outlet thread...I am heading out to two different outlets Monday and Tuesday. But, I have called both of them and all they have are the 3 colors of flowers...

I suppose a pink flower wouldn't be so bad (I have one on hold for Monday), but I really want the grapefruit!! I think I am getting a little OCD about this!:weird:

Anyone else want to join my citrus club??:party:

LOL'! You know OCD just means On Coach Duty! Atleast thats my term for my OCD! I was just at the Cabazon outlet today and didnt see any fruit, just flower ones, but since I realized Im only about 40 miles away I plan to go alot more freqently so I'll keep my eye out for ya!

count me in! i am freaking out over here for one but can't even think about getting to an outlet. I am toooo far away. I would even be happy with a flower one... they are all just so darned cute!!!! I am sure they are priced great too right now. Figures... i won't be making it to an outlet till late july. :sad:

Girl, I will shop vicariously through you.... hopefully they have your grapefruit when you go and then you can post tons of pics with you modeling it on your bags LOL

I have the grapefruit AND the fruit lanyard that came out about the same time. I don't think they have the fruit coin purses at any outlets, but they have the flowers from what I have heard. We have no outlets here. :crybaby:

ab82_12.JPG

Thank you for the photo. Yes that's what I saw at the outlet today. They had 3 colors. If I remember correctly it was yellow, pink and possibly red. they had a few of each of them along with some of the other wristlets they had.

Thank you for the photo. Yes that's what I saw at the outlet today. They had 3 colors. If I remember correctly it was yellow, pink and possibly red. they had a few of each of them along with some of the other wristlets they had.

Which outlet? And, it was the grapefruit, not the pink flower?? TIA!

Shoot now that I am looking at both I can't remember. I know there was a yellow grapefruit. It was the Lahaska, PA outlet. If you call them in the morning I am sure they will be able to tell you for sure.

Yup, join the club!:lol:

I have been kicking myself since I saw ALL of the fruit slices last summer at the outlet and didn't buy them!:noggin:

I've been looking for any of the fruit slices ever since and calling my outlet daily like a stalker!:ninja:

And I WON'T pay Ebay prices!:cursing: