I am getting

Cal23

May 12, 2007
...the Special Edition bag for Neimans and i had a few questions..

Does anyone already have it and if so your opinions.

What is the final price including tax?

Finally this will be my first B.Bag so what do I need to know?

Thanks a lot, I am so excited!

...the Special Edition bag for Neimans and i had a few questions..

Does anyone already have it and if so your opinions.
Mine is in the mail for delivery on Tuesday or Wednesday. I will repost my opinion when I get it, but others have gotten it and it looks gorgeous!

What is the final price including tax?
The price is $1695. The tax you will pay depends on how you ordered it. If you ordered it or buy it from a store in the state you live in then you will have to pay the standard sales tax for that county/state you purchased it in. If you are having it shipped from out of state you typically don't pay any sales tax. My bag is coming from Las Vegas and I live in Kentucky, so no sales tax for me!

Finally this will be my first B.Bag so what do I need to know?
You will love it! I think they require some careful maintenance on the handles for lighter colored bbags, but otherwise they are pretty durable.

Thanks a lot, I am so excited!

So excited for you both! I cannot wait till you both get it, and to hear your thoughts! This one is really tough to pass up on! So gorgeous in all the pics!!! Please post pics when you get them!!!

your gonna love your new bag for sure..so much that you'll own 2-3 within the first two months of your new bbag...get ready to have a really expensive addiction. What are you getting by the way ?