I am a Toki Drama Queen....LOL

gabes_mommy

Aug 22, 2007
So I decided that I would limit myself to one bag per print. I love both the Paradiso and Inferno prints and I bought a Corriere in both. Then I had the chance to get a Campeggio in both (my favorite style) so I did. Feeling guilty I listed the Corrieres for sale on Ebay. Then I decided I just can't part with my Paradiso Corriere and I ended my Ebay auction early and I am on the verge of doing the same with the Inferno Corriere....Goodness Gracious! I am so crazy. :rolleyes:

I just ended my Inferno auction too. :rolleyes: Now I am so happy though because I have matching purse (Corriere) and Diaper Bag (Campeggio) sets in Paradiso and Inferno. Maybe now I need purses to match all my Toki diaper bags.....hmmmm, this could be trouble. :graucho:

lol i haven't gotten to the point of posting them up and removing them, but i've kept myself up at night just thinking about whether to give something up or not xD so i understand how you feel~ as soon as you list them, you realize you're in love with them