I am a Toki Drama Queen....LOL

1. So I decided that I would limit myself to one bag per print. I love both the Paradiso and Inferno prints and I bought a Corriere in both. Then I had the chance to get a Campeggio in both (my favorite style) so I did. Feeling guilty I listed the Corrieres for sale on eBay. Then I decided I just can't part with my Paradiso Corriere and I ended my eBay auction early and I am on the verge of doing the same with the Inferno Corriere....Goodness Gracious! I am so crazy. :rolleyes:
  2. I just ended my Inferno auction too. :rolleyes: Now I am so happy though because I have matching purse (Corriere) and Diaper Bag (Campeggio) sets in Paradiso and Inferno. Maybe now I need purses to match all my Toki diaper bags.....hmmmm, this could be trouble. :graucho:
  3. You Aren't The Only 1! I Have Put This Up For Sale On Both, Lj And eBay Only To Take Them Off, Then Relist And Take It Off Again..lol!
    It's So Hard!
  4. You ladies are funny.:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
  5. lol i haven't gotten to the point of posting them up and removing them, but i've kept myself up at night just thinking about whether to give something up or not xD so i understand how you feel~ as soon as you list them, you realize you're in love with them