I am a man and I'd like to bury a Bbag. Advices?

Judging from the title, my best advice would be to wrap the bag in plastic, dig a medium sized hole in your yard, and put the bbag in it. Then, you shove dirt on top, and maybe place a tassel on the ground as a mark..

Lol, sorry, I couldn't help myself, I hope you don't take it the wrong way! We all know how easily letters sneak in:P
LOL.. I was like :wtf::wtf: when I read the title of the thread! Thought maybe someone's SO got really tired of his wife's bbag obsession ;)

I was very relieved to read that nobody is burying any bags here :wlae:

i highly recommend the Men's Day. its such a great casual everyday city bag, i've got three :yes: to give you an idea, here's how it looks like worn:

BalManeq1.jpg

Is Bbag City too tiny for a man because I like the idea to hold it accross the body or by hands. I like the strap.
Weekenders don't have strap? Are there buckles to eventually hold it ?

The City is definitely too small...and the straps aren't even long enough to wear it across your body.

I prefer the Work, I think the Weekender is too big: for me to carry and to hold my things (I don't really carry that much).

Judging from the title, my best advice would be to wrap the bag in plastic, dig a medium sized hole in your yard, and put the bbag in it. Then, you shove dirt on top, and maybe place a tassel on the ground as a mark..

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: So funny!!! LOL!!!! Welcome! I'm sure you'll find the perfect Bbag(s) with everyone's help here. The men's Day and the Courier both look hot BTW! Just be sure and post modeling pics as soon as you purchase the perfect one! Then we'll help you decide on your second, ;)

hahaha, the word "bury" also piqued my interest. I was curious how can anyone want to bury a beautiful bbag. Welcome to the forum, Viktore. I am sure you will find this site entertaining and informative. Good luck with your purchase and please do post some photos when you get it.

And IMO French men are as a group some of the best-looking and best-dressed guys I've seen.

!

now Viktor after that comment you seriously cant get away from posting modelling pics ! :roflmfao::graucho:

the thing is how much would you like your bag to "pop" ? i sometimes use my weekender even if i carry only a wallet and a phone and one mag i simply love big bags ... you might find work size more suitable and handy as well :yes: i suggest going to Printemps with your usual bag , pack everything you carry with u to work and then to weekender and see which one feels better...and well if you don`t live in Paris you just got a reason to go there ! :tup:

LOL.. I was like :wtf::wtf: when I read the title of the thread! Thought maybe someone's SO got really tired of his wife's bbag obsession ;)

I was very relieved to read that nobody is burying any bags here :wlae:
LOL, me too!! I thought it was a PHH that hijacked his wife's computer to log on. Thank goodness there's no bag funeral to attend!

Welcome to the forum Viktor!

LOL, the very thought of actually putting a bbag in the ground got us all going:lol:

Victor, you've got some great advice here, nice to hear suggestions from some of the guys and if you go to the Balenciaga sub-forum, you'll get even more help, great to have you with us!

By the way, love that Besace Messenger!