I am a H Girl!

Pretty new to the H world. Started with a couple scarfs, scarf rings, belt and CDC. Mentioned to my SA big birthday this year, thinking about my dream purse. Last week he texted me to call him, may have a surprise for me. Went in, didn't know what to expect, and just cannot say no!
My very early birthday present.View attachment 2565366
B for birthday.View attachment 2565368
Bleu Izmir Birkin 35
Now I can think myself to be a Hermes girl.
A little group shot, the blue and orange go together very well.View attachment 2565371
Thanks for letting me to share my excitement.

What a beautiful Birkin! Many, many congrats! I hope you have a very wonderful birthday! :smile:

Thanks everybody for your lovely words and kind wishes. I am kind of embarrassed, my bday is not until Nov. Since I am new in the game, don't know how long it would take. I try to give my SA advanced head up, but do not expect him to come thru so quickly. We went over the spring colors he expected to receive, Malachi is my first choice, but also tell him I am open to any color. Like I said before, when I saw it IRL , I just cannot resist. Another surprise to me is, it is actually much lighter than I expected, because it is Epsom leather.