I already have a Speedy 30. Should I buy a 35 or a 40?(PICS)

I had the 40 before and I loved it!!!! However' I am 5'7 and I usually wear heels.My BF used to joke about me carrying "the carry on" when I wore it The 35 will be a little big on you but I think that's a good thing. Miley Cyrus has the 40. So it's all dependant on what your comfortable with...

35 is fantastic and looks great on you, i also have 35, i bought it as i am quite tall and i feel it suits my size, as it does you! 40 I found too large for everyday use, but if you will get use out of it then go ahead!

People who think that the 40 is too big are so lucky to be so decisive.
A 40 speedy is all I can think about.
I have fantasies about going over to 5th Ave and SO a damier 40 speedy.
I am not quite sure what stops me (the price), but I think our gal should get the 40.
Then she can carry all her stuff in it, and she will always have space in that bag. It sounds like a good investment.
Have fun shopping.

If you'll use it for school, a 40 will give you the room you need. However, as an everyday bag, I think the 35 is more suitable. I have a Mono 30, 40 and Damier 35. My 40 is my fave, but it is really HUGE, and doesn't really work as an everyday bag.

I say try the 40! I love huge bags. I bought the LV Damier GM-NF because I love totes. If I were to get a Speedy, I'd love to get a 40 Damier size. Good luck deciding. I saw the pix with the 40 and I think she's very pretty carrying it. (BTW, I'm 5"6 and 130 lbs)