I almost thought this was fake...

Yeah! I've seen the Perle Vernis on ebay turn COMPLETELY yellow! It was light yellow but still, kind of gross!

The bronze is very very pretty...maybe I'll get it in Lexington...

**Ouch** That kind of hurt.. i did not know vernis items change color that drastically! I have 2 perle items!! :crybaby:I dont want them to turn old and yellow!

Hmm that´s really weird :wtf: I have the peppermint houston and the bottom of that bag looks like mine. Everything else, green! It has got to be left in the sun for many hours.

Yes...other colors do discolor. Mainly the baby blue, silver/grey, and marshmallow. I don't know about the perle but it looks to me as though it can potentially discolor as well. Marsh and Peppermint are famous for color migration too.

The darker colors are famous for having "dark pin size dots" on them. Nothing you can do about that either and if I am not mistaken it is even stipulated in the care booklets that it is normal due to the procedure of the leather blah blah.

I don't know exactly if the whole sun light rumor is true as I've heard of people that have bought the Houston brand new, never use it, kept it stored in the dust bag, and come back in a couple of years to find it discolored or with color migration. It's just something that happens with the lighter Vernis colors...unfortunately. Of course excessive exposure to the sun light will ruin it...but that would happen to ANY patent leather/vinyl.