Husband's gift ..

1. Last year my hubby got me this rolex as a holiday gift .. thinking of adding diamonds to the numbers this year .. what do you think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Very nice!

3. I think its beautiful as it is!!!:tup: IMO I wouldnt change a thing. :graucho:

4. It's perfect, IMO. I love your bracelet too!

5. Nice. It'll make a great everyday watch. and yeah, i prefer diamond dial. but if your gonna purchase a new diamond dial. i've heard rolex will keep your old dial.:sad: Just a heads up ;) But this policy only applies to some countries though. (e.g. Philippines) This doesn't apply:smile:

6. Don't mess with a good thing! I love it as is (and the bracelet too).

7. Beautiful!! Is that the mid-size? I think it looks good the way it is!!! Why don't you get a diamond pendant or earrings instead?

8. Love your watch! I'd leave it as is!

9. hanks everyone!! my husband thinks I shoudl go for an alllllllllllllllllll diamond interior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ya right like I have that kind of money!! haha .. I was gonna change the dial only .. i use it as an everyday watch now anyway with that bracelet .. they never leave my wrist!! .. if i add diamonds they will still be everyday wear but .. well .. more blingy :p

10. I love diamonds in my watch too. I say go for it, it will be an everyday look with a little bit more sparkle.

11. it looks amazing as it is right now
    but diamonds would definetly bling it up ;)

12. Congratulations! It's gorgeous and I wouldn't change it.

13. thanks everyone!!!

14. I would leave it as is- I love the look of the plain dial, it can be dressed up and down. But if you definitely want sparkles, then go ahead! :graucho:

15. Ohh, it's gorgeous, congrats!

I would just leave it as is....sure, we all love bling, but it looks very chic in all its simplicity! :tup: