Hunky FEDEX man arrived again.....

Hi Guys!!!!!! Had to take a break and actually do some work! (have to fund the addiction....)

The "Pavements" is the mosaic scarf and that one I found on eBay and snagged in a hot second 'cause I've been looking for that color way for a long time. It's a little "stiff" so it's going to get a little dunking tonight to soften it up a little.

The "Champs de Courses" is a lovely, rich red (not tomato-ey like my pic) with light yellow sketching and contrast hem. This one I bought in the store along with the black pochette.

And the "En Duo" I finally tracked down in this color at KOP! It really goes great with jeans and almost any color top/jacket. So versatile!!!!!

Thanks for all your nice comments! It really makes my day.......I might take a few more fun shots (totally not into work at the moment.......)

Love the mosaic! I think it is so funny that you give your scarves the dunk. The thought just petrifies me! I just bought a brand new black flat Tohu Bohu that is so soft, it need a little stiffness put back in.

JAPSTER.....I think it does.....GF has one, I think. The name is " Le Mors a la Conetable" and this one is for sale on the Hermes site!

SUS......I just collect what speaks most to me but I have a soft spot for mythological figures, mosaics and Roman/Greek images. :love: