Hugged by my SA...my latest LV purchase.

Thanks everybody! I really do love it, I just might turn into a Noe addict like Irene! :yes:

Svetty - Oooh... I saw the Prcialla last night, it's really nice and much bigger than I thought it would be. Make sure you post pics! I was at the Holt in Calgary.

We have the Same BAG!!!! I love it sooo much! It's the color of a beautiful golden Koi.... The drawstring is a little stiff, but you just have to use it, it will loosen up, straighten out, and become all about you.... CONGRATS!!! (ps: smells like something really yummie too) I want the agenda too... do you??????

Veronika said:
We have the Same BAG!!!! I love it sooo much! It's the color of a beautiful golden Koi.... The drawstring is a little stiff, but you just have to use it, it will loosen up, straighten out, and become all about you.... CONGRATS!!! (ps: smells like something really yummie too) I want the agenda too... do you??????

I thought I wanted an agenda a while back but I decided that I would probably never use it so I didn't get one. I would definatly buy something else in the mandarin though. A cles woud be nice, I wouldn't mind having a wallet either.

the hug is indeed a bit weird... maybe he's being re-assigned to a different boutique and that was his way of saying thank you and good bye? hopefully that wasn't the reason why.... anyway, do enjoy your stunning new bag! :wlae:

Really cool bag, congrats! A hug from an SA could be frightening if not expected, but I guess it's OK if it doesn't happen every time you go there. I suppose he just wanted to share your joy for the new bag.