How white do you want your teeth?

My teeth will never be white enough for me. In a perfect world they would be blinding, glow-in-the-dark WHITE. I'm obsessed with super fake looking capped white teeth-- I luuuuuuuurve them :shame:

My teeth will never be white enough for me. In a perfect world they would be blinding, glow-in-the-dark WHITE. I'm obsessed with super fake looking capped white teeth-- I luuuuuuuurve them :shame:

I love super white teeth as well. The whiter the better. People are always commenting on how white my teeth are and I haven't even touched them up in a year and a half but will again soon.

Don't joke - I'm sure it's on its way (if it's hasn't already started!). I still remember when I found out about anal bleaching :wtf::wtf:

OMG too funny! i was equally appalled when i heard about that.

i agree with some though, i love super white teeth, but its important to be careful, because too much whitening can cause your teeth to get see-throughish! which isnt only ugly, but also unhealthy bc of loss of enamel.

Same here!! I want my teeth to be blinding white. Like Ross's in that episode of Friends where he gets his teeth bleached and they literally glow. Don't want mine to be see-through, but I want them to be fake-looking white. I've taken about a year off from bleaching now and I'm ready to start again! I feel like Whitestrips isn't enough, so I'm going to ask my dentist when I go in February how I can get them as white as possible without getting veneers. Although those are tempting because then I could get ridiculously white teeth! :nuts: But I'm too scared about having to get them replaced or having them chip or break.

I want my teeth to be very white .. so far I have been to britesmile and I use their toothpaste daily for maintenance. I am looking into cosmetic dentistry now - I really want the one day perfect teeth similar to what you see on extreme makeover.