How to Get Away With Murder - ABC

I thought it might be Wes only because the actor is British in real life. Actors from the UK a funny lot compared to actors in the US. They don't like to do any one role too long. Dan Stevens in Downton Abbey a perfect example. He left after 2-3 seasons when he could have enjoyed the role much longer. The actor is on Jimmy Kimmel tonight, so I guess we will get the scoop shortly. So glad Nate and Frank are safe!

What the heck happened??? Someone please explain the ending since it made no sense to me!
Wes snuck out of the police station - I'm assuming he requested full immunity for everyone (Keating 5) in return for providing all the details that would help bring down Annalise. Laurel called him and said to meet him at Annalise's which is where he went however I feel like he may have killed himself, when he got there because he turned on Annalise, which explains the ending where the coroner tells Nate the unofficial cause for death. My other theory is that it could've been Frank since he found out about Laurel and Wes.

Just read that when the season continues in January, Wes will be back in new flashbacks so the actor isn't going away yet!
If the explosion wasn't an accident then I think either Nate, who was shown looking for annelisa and going upstairs, or Frank, who was shown outside the house, were responsible. So now we know who's under the sheet but it still leaves more questions!

Just read that when the season continues in January, Wes will be back in new flashbacks so the actor isn't going away yet!
If the explosion wasn't an accident then I think either Nate, who was shown looking for annelisa and going upstairs, or Frank, who was shown outside the house, were responsible. So now we know who's under the sheet but it still leaves more questions!
Apparently we're going to find out who killed Wes when the show returns but I still hate that they killed him..

I'm glad it was Wes. I thought his character was boring. I still think baby is Frank's for some reason. Wouldn't it be funny if Bonnie was knocked up too?! I think maybe Wes was killed accidentally by Frank or by his real father's family who are pissed about his other son being set up and in jail. I also think Laurel knows the whole story since she was in the house. Can't wait until next season!!!!

I'm glad it was Wes. I thought his character was boring. I still think baby is Frank's for some reason. Wouldn't it be funny if Bonnie was knocked up too?! I think maybe Wes was killed accidentally by Frank or by his real father's family who are pissed about his other son being set up and in jail. I also think Laurel knows the whole story since she was in the house. Can't wait until next season!!!!
Yes it would be really interesting if Bonnie was knock up, too.

Reactions: chowlover2