How often do you see LV's?

just about every day, unless i dont leave my room. and most of them are real...since this area attracts a lot of wealthy older people from up north.

I have to say I am lucky as I am working in London (in a part of the city which name is used for a bag that is coming on the market soon (I think that is a sign that I have to get it, right???:shame: )) and I constantly see the most beautiful bags around me, so I am very lucky. And I have a couple of LV shops here in London to choose from, so I am very lucky. But it is dangerous too, very tempting...

I see Monogram LVs on a daily basis everywhere! Unfortunately I also see a lot of fakes..mostly Cerises & Cherry Blossom bags. Just for reference I live on Long Island.

Yeah see that's what I was thinking of when I said the 'burbs. McLean, VA and Potomac, MD. But I stay in Dupont Circle/Logan Circle/Adams Morgan areas of NW DC. It's a bit odd because if the property value resurgence. In my neighborhood you'll have million-dollar condos next to some bummy-looking buildings right down the street.

i noticed that! i drive there once in a while to pick my mom up and in doing that i noticed the mix. georgetown has a lot of fakes but for some reason... i dont see a lot of them selling LVs, mostly chanel i think..