How often do you see Chloe bags IRL???

Seen a paddy a few times more often than not its the LVs both fake and real out and about. Surprising as I live in a town full of designer shops, you'd think they'd be a variety.

i must say, i've only seen ONE chloe bag actually on someone and that was a silverado! I happened to be in the supermarket when the daughter of a famous NZ designer walked passed me... i knew the bag straight away because she spoke about the bag in an interview!!! But otherwise, i've only see chloe bags sitting on the shelf at the store that sells chloe stuff. :smile:

I live in NYC, so I see more Chloe bags than celebrities. Lots more fake ones than real ones though.

I like to hang out near those counterfeit-sellers on the corner of Broadway in SoHo and when someone comes up to buy one I go, "OOOooo:huh:Oh~! you're breaking the LAWWwwwww~! I'm gonna TELLLL~!!"

Where I live,never. But a store in town currently stocks a few of them...it was my first sighting of a Chloe bag other than my paddy in real life,ever.

On a sadder note,I have noticed another store stocking fake paddingtons. Ugly,stiff,disproportionate,in colours Chloe never made....and going for over 200 euros:sick: .

I have a Paddington & Kerala & live in OK...I think mine are the only ones in my area!

I did see an LV the other day though! I was really excited to see something besides Dooney & Bourke or Fossil! :smile:

Funny question actually, cos I saw someone carrying a mousse paddy at work on Sunday. It looked good. I've seen the paddy on someone only one other time, also at work, and a few silverados that I'm pretty certain were real. Its mostly LV's (real + fake) where I live.

The small Texas city I live in only has about 750,000 people, but I've already spotted 2 paddy satchels (a choco while shopping at Saks and a 2006 blanc at a grocery store). As soon as I saw her blanc and she saw my whiskey, we both smiled and struck up a conversation concerning our bags. It was my and her first sighting of a chloe in this part of the state! Pretty exciting to say the least.

Hi All!! I am new to this, and just bought my first Chloe less than a month ago!! I managed to get a whiskey edith off NM online on April 21, and wonder if I got this so called "chunky" you all speak of;) I live in Fort Collins, Colorado and as far as I know no one here carries a Chloe bag or even heard of it. I adore my bag and feel so lucky to have gotten one!