How often do you moisturize your leather bags?

I was a big user of the apple products but I figure now that I'm buying Coach I might as well use their products on the bag. I work there and I've used the moisturizer on a lot of items that might accidently get scratched while being handled. The bleecker line is really bad about this but once you rub the moisturizer on it they disappear. I bought the floor model of the wine duffle and it had some scuffs on it but they came right out. I also have a british tan felicia and it shows scuffs really easily. So I use it when I want to even it out and make the scuffs go away.

I haven't used the leather cleaner yet because I'm just scared of it. I was able to get an ink mark off the interior of a wallet with just the moisturizer. Couldn't tell it was ever there! I also used the signature cleaner on the legacy stripe wallet floor model because someone had left a big blue thumbprint on it. It looked like ink but it came out.
I'm scared of leather cleaner too! I will only use moisturizer or conditioner!!!! That is amazing that all those scratches came out of the bleecker!!!! WOW!!!! I always make sure I have some Apple on hand in my house now...especially since I have seemed to convert to leather now over signature!!!!!

Still hesitant about using products, but... Would the Apple leather care product protect Legacy leather from spotting in the rain? I'm more concerned about wear from the weather than daily use.

I have a Camel Ergo Hobo. Can I use Apple on it and will it stay the same color? I may buy it just for a new bag I'm getting but I'd like to see if it works on some other bags I have (white pleated hobo, etc.) Thanks!

I have a Camel Ergo Hobo. Can I use Apple on it and will it stay the same color? I may buy it just for a new bag I'm getting but I'd like to see if it works on some other bags I have (white pleated hobo, etc.) Thanks!

I'm interested in this question too because I almost bought the camel ergo hobo. I've heard that it's vaschetta leather. I'm still trying to get one from ebay. I hope this leather can be moisturized by Apple.