how often do you go to Hermes?

It really depends. I could go as often as once a week but I've been trying to be good so I don't go as much. And right now I don't feel the need for anything more so sometimes I can even walk by without stepping in. I give myself a little pat on the back every time I manage this bit of self-restraint.

I have been going about once a month lately but that is because they have been getting in things I have ordered and waited a long time for ( don't get too excited - nothing much). I go and check out the window about once a fortnight. If the SAs start laughing at me drooling in the window I go in to say 'Hi' and have a quick chat. Unfortuately whilst that happens my eyes are dancing over the scarf counter and I find it very difficult to resist temptation. Not going in is a major victory but if you have the chance you do need to build up relations with your SAs because nice things can happen that way.

Not often enough considering I'm a 5 minute cab ride away... but maybe it's better to stay on the non-H side of central park! I'm so easily lured by the scarf counter... sigh.

Hermesaholic: For my local store, whenever I can. But I feel a little self conscious for going too often, so if I am there several times within a short period, I try to scope out what's new by peering through the windows without being seen.:blush: Picture a poorly trained spy trying to do conspicuously what should be done covertly, and you can imagine what I must look like... OMG...what if the SA's inside can see me outside trying to look in without being seen by them...:shame::s

Hermesaholic: For my local store, whenever I can. But I feel a little self conscious for going too often, so if I am there several times within a short period, I try to scope out what's new by peering through the windows without being seen.:blush: Picture a poorly trained spy trying to do conspicuously what should be done covertly, and you can imagine what I must look like... OMG...what if the SA's inside can see me outside trying to look in without being seen by them...:shame::s

:roflmfao::sneaky:

I am so the same, i always what to check the new stock but i feel really horrible going in and wasting 1/2hr+ of my SA's time when i know i can't afford anything, I amlost feel i am expected to purchase something. i do like a kind of slow walk 2 or 3 time around the shop (of course not simultaneously lol)

Too often! Really... I am there so often that ALL the SAs know me now. And when I have to bring my kids with me, they give them paper and pens to play with... let my daughter (who is 4, I might add) play with the perfume. She actually gets more perfume samples than me!!! But all the SAs in my local Alaska boutique are lovely and it is fun to chat with them - even if I don't haul anything home (whew!). :graucho: